Which LoL champion would make the best villain?

Swain 171 24.43%
Malzahar 182 26.00%
Mordekaiser 101 14.43%
Veigar 150 21.43%
Varus 7 1.00%
Other (explain in a post please) 89 12.71%
Voters: 700. You may not vote on this poll

If you had to pick one champ to be THE LoL villain...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lord Janas

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-19-2012

Veiger has the voice and the skin. He's the super villain no one takes seriously.

Akesgeroth

06-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randamu View Post
I question y Varus is on the list, according to his lore, he hunts Noxians to avenge his family, which is a good reason to kill.
He let himself become the vessel of an extremely malevolent entity in order to do so.

MilesMcStyles

06-19-2012

There's no way Malzahar isn't just some pawn to be used by a greater Void monster. Void creatures probably see humans as a "scourge upon the world" or something like that. No way Malzahar has more standing then Cho'gath when it comes to the hierarchy of the Void. And yes, the Void are the evil ones that want to eat all of us.

Eromis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-19-2012

Mordekeiser as the shadow isles seem more like a threat to existence (thus a better chance to be a greater over arching villain) then Swain (aka Noxus), which really is just a different style of living then Demancia, and is not inherently evil per-say.

WesIey

06-20-2012

lux because her laugh

Crisvector

06-20-2012

I think it can be the hole Black Rose, including Coteau, and with Katarine and Talon as assasins inside of the league and with LeBlanc and Swain to investigate, I think the ruler of them would be teh General Du Coteau. Cassiopeia could be, too.

Boscowitz

06-20-2012

Whenever Veigar enters the fields of justice heroes within a mile feel a dark presence within their soul.

Joeganaut64

06-22-2012

How come nobody here brought up Brand? I wouldn't say he is THE LoL villain, but hey he is one of those men who want to watch the world burn. But anyways. THE Villain would have to be Swain. While the others are big maybe even bigger threats they're are not the constant villain. Swain and Noxus are the main villains. Think comics. Batman has The Joker, Supes has Luthor Spider-Man has Green Goblin. Sure lots of other villains come and go (Voidlings like Cho, Herc from the Shadow Isles, Viegar the comedy relief villain etc etc) but the main threat to the "good guys" who to me is Demacia is Noxus who is now led by Swain. Just my opinion anyways thinking from a Demacia/Jarvan viewpoint lol.

Cheers Jr

06-22-2012

I think amumu would be the best. He has such a dark past no one knows about. Imagine if one day he realized his cause for sadness and turned all his pain and hurt into anger. That, I wouldn't want to **** with.

xLORxPinnacle

Recruiter

06-22-2012

Soraka Obviously.