Which LoL champion would make the best villain?

Swain 171 24.32%
Malzahar 183 26.03%
Mordekaiser 102 14.51%
Veigar 151 21.48%
Varus 7 1.00%
Other (explain in a post please) 89 12.66%
Voters: 703. You may not vote on this poll

If you had to pick one champ to be THE LoL villain...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cerulean Laser

12-16-2012

If it is not Evaine, The LeBlanc Leader of the Black Rose and Swain then it is automatically Wrong.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...d.php?t=915164

Subalternate01

12-17-2012

There just can't be one main villain, maybe a villain who is a central focus and collides with other heroes/villains constantly. But yeah there needs to be some sort of world changing event coming up soon like Dominion or TT.

Alpha Gnome209

12-18-2012

Definately Karma

ChaosIsOrder

12-22-2012

First of all, read your lore. Malzahar is/was controlled by Kog'Maw. Therefore Kog'Maw > Malzahar. Mordekaiser and Hecarim both simply showed up, and still haven't done much in the way of armies. Swain is up there, but really he just wants to rule Valoran. Veigar is just too easy to laugh at, and no one can rule the world if its amused by them. Varus just wants revenge. I think once that happens, he will die, and the darkness will remain dormant for a while. Honestly, and I know most people will disagree, Xerath is the villain. Why? Because he will do (and has already done) whatever it takes to become all-powerful. However, I don't think he's evil... Yet. Remember, the only thing standing in the way of Xerath becoming all-powerful is the League of Legends. He isn't just trying to crush any champion that tries to stop him, he's also prepared to, if necessary, annihilate Summoners as well. "These chains cannot hold me." -Xerath, the Magus Ascendant

Ask the Herald

12-22-2012

Jayce.

He's actually pure evil, although the High Summoners would have you believe otherwise.

FinalBoss Wilson

12-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterAJ42 View Post
First of all, read your lore. Malzahar is/was controlled by Kog'Maw. Therefore Kog'Maw > Malzahar. Mordekaiser and Hecarim both simply showed up, and still haven't done much in the way of armies. Swain is up there, but really he just wants to rule Valoran. Veigar is just too easy to laugh at, and no one can rule the world if its amused by them. Varus just wants revenge. I think once that happens, he will die, and the darkness will remain dormant for a while. Honestly, and I know most people will disagree, Xerath is the villain. Why? Because he will do (and has already done) whatever it takes to become all-powerful. However, I don't think he's evil... Yet. Remember, the only thing standing in the way of Xerath becoming all-powerful is the League of Legends. He isn't just trying to crush any champion that tries to stop him, he's also prepared to, if necessary, annihilate Summoners as well. "These chains cannot hold me." -Xerath, the Magus Ascendant
Shadows Isle isn't really evil just a land of death bring death to the living. The dead hate the living because they live. Also 4 horseman much? Morde= pestilence, Hecarim= War. Only need Death and Famine for all of them. Karthus, could be death dunno about famine. They proably control armies of dead. The just want everything to be dead.

Malzahar ain't controlled by Kog'maw, he has been recruited by Kog'maw's daddy probably to give the void access to Runeterra. Malzahar, was told to help Kog'maw by the voice controlling him. Giving the Void access to Runeterra is most certainly a world destroying danger.

Varus has magically tattoos that keep the "thing" that was in the well that's now in his body in check. Its just so other that it warps and corrupts reality around it. Without Varus driving desire for revenge it would wildly run out of control doing whatever it felt like. He's a ticking time bomb. The thing in him won't destroy the world but twist it into madness.

Swain is allied with a demon raven he was weak as child and tormented by Jarvan. Kid stuff but Swain still holds a grudge. Swain might be a Demacian, who converted to Noxus, it is hard to tell. At some point, Swain tried to kill Jarvan when Jarvan was 13 and I think Jarvan broke his leg in responce. Swain refused magical healing on the leg. Swain almost succeeded later when Swain and Jarvan were adults and Jarvan turned himself into a war machine as result. What the Demon raven wants we don't know but we know what Swain wants: To kill Jarvan however he can. Not globe-spanning evil. But the raven might be a world ender.

Xerath seeks nothing but power without end and freedom. He does so without pleasure or anger. He needs no vengeance as those who imprisoned him not longer exist. He should get along swimmingly with Syndra. He's more of Dr. Manhattan of watchmen, type of guy. Once he has power he's not gonna rush out and blow up **** up. He's proably the world best bet of dealing with the danger the other champ pose though if you can convince him to act.

Veigar is just a yordle who wants to end all war thru superior firepower. He eats souls and and slowly gets more and more powerful with each kill. He'll conquer the world and kill all who resist until there is no more war.....and no more people most likely.

Runeterra is a world poised on destruction and the magic that could be used to fight is the greatest danger to it. As the League of legends was created because magically fought wars where causing the world to fall apart.

Ask Tyrant Swain

12-24-2012

Swain is driven by more personal motives. He is more of a manipulating conqueror, an anti-hero (which most dictators in our history were). LeBlanc is a deceiver who also has personal goals for Noxus, which also kinda makes her an anti-hero.
And if you read ALL lore regarding Swain and LeBlanc you will notice that their motives are mostly about regaining what they lost in Noxus. Not really evil. Bad. But not evil.

The only three real evil factions here are:
The Void (Malzahar)
The League (High Summoners)
The Shadow Isles (Morde, Hec and their master(s))

IceHound

12-25-2012

Veigar, he's considered the strongest mage of league of legends not only did he corrupt many types of magic but he also wants to take over all the nations. The fact his ult will be more lethal depending on the target's magic means he's even more lethal towards everyone on this list, besides Varus, who isn't even evil in the first place.

ReaverKing

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-26-2012

It makes sense that the League's High Summoners have concocted some Machiavellian plot to effectively sieze control of Valoran. The fact the League exists means its already happened. Their stated goal of preventing and reducing the "magical pollution" in Valoran could be a genuine and long-overdue rush to save the planet from an arcane armageddon just as easily as a smokesreen for something else. But what? And is it benevolent or sinister in nature?

Meanwile the Void (which the Lore says the League firmly denies existing) is creeping agents into the world in preparation of what? An invasion, an extermination, a land grab, what?

Not to mention there are the plots and intrigues within and between the various city-states. As originally written, Olaf didn't even come from Valoran but from some other nation on Runeterra. The possibility of a even something as unseen and unhinted at as a planet-wide rune war cannot be fully discounted.

I actually believe that there is NO primary antagonist in League of Legends. The forces at work are large but unseen and the Champions are simply reacting in their own ways to it.

Monkeyman124

12-26-2012

How could you ignore Teemo? i mean, haven't you seen that sadistic smile he has all the time? He is PURE evil, like the animals from south park
Just kidding
Now, i think neither a Noxian, Valoran, Demacian or any human can be The Evil one, just because they are in war. There isnt only one Evil champ, there are many from different places, like Renekton (though he is not smart or evil like the others, because he is mad), Nocturne (seems to be pure evil), Elise, Morde, etc