Which LoL champion would make the best villain?

Swain 171 24.32%
Malzahar 183 26.03%
Mordekaiser 102 14.51%
Veigar 151 21.48%
Varus 7 1.00%
Other (explain in a post please) 89 12.66%
Voters: 703. You may not vote on this poll

If you had to pick one champ to be THE LoL villain...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Krawmerax

11-23-2012

Xerath. Think about it
This guy is pure magic, he would just blow up the whole planet if unbound of his chains.

Vengeful Squidly

12-09-2012

Would Kha'Zix be considered a villain? In his lore it never really states whether he's evil or he's just looking for survival. Obviously his affiliation with the Void must mean something. Right?

Pigmeo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-09-2012

I would actually love if we had to deal with several villains in a "seasons" or "arcs" kind of structure with several missions with special modes ingame (one can dream)

Ill post some possible arcs or seasons i have thought of...

Noxus strike: Swain gathers an army and goes full force vs the rest of runeterra.

Main Villain: Swain.

Other major enemies: Darius, Singed, Warwick (he and singed are allies to noxus and war), sion, urgot, leblanc.

Possible Main characters: Katarina, Talon, Riven, Garen, Jarvan, Shyvanna.

Rise of the shadow isles:

Main villain: Mordekaiser/Elise

Other major characters: Eve, Yorick, Maokai, Nocturne? (not really a shadow isles champ, Hecarim, Karthus, but born out of nightmares there), Ryze? (his scroll is rumoured to be the full version of requiem)

Third Rune war: A massive war between all nations sparked by some newfound power or a hidden villain.

The void comes: The void has finally arrived, can we stop it?

Major Villain: Kog'maw's dad.

Other major characters: Kassadin, Malzahar, Kog'Maw, Kha'zix, Cho'gath, Kassadin's Daughter, Karthus (he knows something about the void, read the kass/malz fight in JoJ), Ryze (his scroll could be related to the void someway)

LevanGolv

12-09-2012

The answer is OBVIOUSLY Teemo! Teemo uses biowarfare with his poisonous shrooms, his poison darts, and "blinding darts" (blinding darts likely impair brain function or else lee sin couldn't be blinded). Say what you will of the evil overlords of Noxus, the void, or the shadow Isles, they pale in comparison to Teemo.

More importantly though, is there a champion that is more hated then Teemo? Is there another champion who can claim the power of universal agro? I think not!

Phraxcis

12-12-2012

i think nautilus hes on a secret campaign to rust every ones items with his dirty salt water

Exaelitus

12-12-2012

Mordekaiser es #1 huehuehue

Intellectional

12-12-2012

Well, I don't know how much of a threat Varus would be, and he's not pure evil anyway. He was corrupted. Veigar, too, isn't all that threatening. He's just a crazy, magical Yordle.

I don't think it's ever implied that Morde leads an army, but he's certainly brutal. If he were to be a villain, it would probably be a Darth Vader-type character: powerful, threatening, but not the head honcho.

Malzahar's not really in charge of anything, either. He's just a Void-corrupted prophet. Certainly strong as an individual, but he's not going to be triggering any large-scale conflict anytime soon.

Swain is certainly a possibility. General of the Noxian army and all that. But there are a couple of champs I think might be better.

Brand was my original thought. His bio refers to him as "a creature of pure fiery hate that exists for no other reason than to lay waste the world of men and yordles", but given that it also says he was subdued by a bunch of Demacian soldiers, I don't know if he's got the capacity to actually do so.

So, I'm going to have to say Karthus. He's an immortal lich that wants to bring "dark requiem" to the world, and on top of that, he apparently has the favor of the Shadow Isles. Very scary indeed.

ELMANNY

12-14-2012

Rammus, he only says ok, obviously he is making a plan to destroy everything

HerbaNoctis

12-15-2012

I would definitely say from the champions we have in the game right now, it's definitely Mordekaiser. From the characters in the lore, it would definitely be the King of the Shadow Isles. But since Morde is probably planning to betray him (hence the "Do not trust Mordekaiser, Hecarim" line), it makes him a villain to basically every single individual. The King is probably a bigger villain in terms of the crazy **** he'd do though.

shadooklaw

12-16-2012

I'd go for the Black Rose, since LB has all these fancy illusion stuffs. I believe she set everything up, the dissapearance of Du Couteau, the war between Demacia and Noxus, the Institute of War, the dissapearance of Reginald Ahram, even the Shadow Isles and the Void Invasion are all just part of her mad plan to conquer the world! That'd be one crazy plot-twist :P