Which LoL champion would make the best villain?

Swain 171 24.36%
Malzahar 183 26.07%
Mordekaiser 101 14.39%
Veigar 151 21.51%
Varus 7 1.00%
Other (explain in a post please) 89 12.68%
Voters: 702. You may not vote on this poll

If you had to pick one champ to be THE LoL villain...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

buneter

11-12-2012

whats wrong with swain hes a leader of a town thats not formal like demacia I dont see whats wrong with that
but elise made a cult to find people and feed them to a giant spider

Noxian Zell

11-13-2012

I can see all of them being a villian. I would say Veigar is the villian. Also Draven looks like a villian to me as well. I dont know about you guys

OuttaControl56

11-14-2012

Swain is probably the most immediate threat.

But MordeKaiser has the potential. Seriously:

Kaiser means king in german. Its been implied he's a general of some army.

So probably Mordekaiser.

However....

I think that there are multiple serious threats to Runeterra, and choosing one is silly.

We don't know much about Morde and tons of other Champions, like Bane and if there are more evil spirits like him, Malhazar and the other mysterious beings from the Void, and LeBlanc and her secret cult order, etc etc etc.

Lots of bad people, you see.

KazuShini

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

Viktor can simply assimilate any champion turning them effectively immortal and under his control. The assimilate champions would be more powerful through modification. A genius and unstoppable killing machine lead army as strong as him, all of Valoran will fall before Viktor.

THE GLORIOUS EVOLUTION!

Helmight

11-14-2012

I honest can't see Malzahar as being a main villain, so to speak. He's a very effective mouthpiece, to be sure, but he serves the Void first and foremost. So Malzahar would serve a similar role as Darth Vader in Star Wars - the embodiment of the Empire, but not necessarily the ruling power behind it. If anyone, I can see Cho'Gath being the villain - he's been living on Runeterra for longer than any of the other Void champions (save Kassadin, perhaps), and he has shown his intellect with his participation on the Fields of Justice. He's not just a mindless monster, and that is part of what makes him so terrifying - he has both physical strength and sharpness of mind to fight with.

Concerning a threat from the Shadow Isles, I don't really feel like Mordekaiser would be the puppetmaster, nor the absolute leader. He's the general - he leads the troops. But who commands the general? The Commander-In-Chief, of course. I think this would either manifest as the will of the Shadow Isles itself, or as a separate being entirely (Karthus, perhaps). But Mordekaiser? Not so much.

Pumpkin Raven

11-16-2012

Brand, because if he were not contained by summoners he would be out destroying Runeterra so yeah.

StarkRavenMad

11-16-2012

What people don't understand is that Swain and Leblanc, while they hint at a once romantic relationship, aren't going to be betrayed because they don't TRUST EACH OTHER! Leblanc knows Swain plans several steps ahead, and will quickly adapt to a situation. Swain knows Leblanc has a massive network of spies, and is just as hungry to have power, as he.

The Deal is quite obvious. Instead of having someone to manipulate, like the Black Rose once did, they're going to plant their own into the Noxian High Command. Darius has already cleaved some heads for the sake of it, so here, we have Swain and Leblanc. Mind you, I don't really deem them "Villains".

Swain and Leblanc know what Noxus USED to be. They see Darkwill as the man that ruined their home, and their plan is to bring it back to former glory. What more, if Darkwill HAD been doing a good job, he'd been the Grand General for far too long. A sort of "Stagnancy breeds death" thing.

Now, Swain is a patriot. Through and through. Everything he's done, it has been to put him in power, but think about it. What evil thing has he done that didn't have a purpose?

"But StarkravenMad, he's a Noxian, and fought the Ionians fo-" Stop right there. Heavy implications state that Swain disapproved of the war, and was fired because of it. Maybe as a tactical flaw in the initiation, maybe because he believed resources were better off elsewhere.

"He attempted to kill Jarvan!" Yes. He did. I think that was more of a message though. Swain broke a HUGE rule in the league, and what happened? Vessaria plucked him away, smacked his hand, said "Bad Boy" then carried him off, letting Jarvan bleed out a bit more. He was trying to let Jarvan know that he could get him at any point, and that the League wouldn't provide a horrid punishment if he succeeded.

Now, for Leblanc, I admit, I don't have near as much info, but I'll give an example.

A man is on his farm, working the land. Suddenly, the government comes, stabs a flag in it, and says "Mine". Now, this government is big, so you'll lose in a head to head fight...so what do you do? That's right. You plan. You plan and you plan and you plan. You may have to bring in your neighbor, that had his farm stolen too, and between the two of you...you plan.

You're gonna get your crops, dammit.

Schizos

11-16-2012

Teemo in the bunny suit. I saw him licking those eggs he was hiding. Bad Teemo..so evil!

Akesgeroth

11-16-2012

Woah, people still post in this thread!? I knew the lore forum was slow, but wow. Still, the fact that it's been up for so long and voted in so many times allows us to see a very interesting poll.

Dolphin PhD

11-16-2012

Gang plank is not on this list.