Which LoL champion would make the best villain?

Swain 171 24.36%
Malzahar 183 26.07%
Mordekaiser 101 14.39%
Veigar 151 21.51%
Varus 7 1.00%
Other (explain in a post please) 89 12.68%
Voters: 702. You may not vote on this poll

If you had to pick one champ to be THE LoL villain...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Softspoken

08-20-2012

I'm not sure whether to vote for the most dangerous villain, or most intriguing. Swain would be amazingly fun to watch/play a story of, but Malzahar is basically trying to unmake the entirety of Valoran. Dude's fricking insane and will not care who's hurt.

Swain at least would make a livable empire, and just seems less "I AM THE ULTIMATE EVIL" than Malz.

And the day that I can take Veigar as a serious threat is the day I die laughing.
(Veigar will be my killer)
(And then he will get yet another 5 AP)

ASDFASDFASDFASDA

09-06-2012

Fiddlesticks

STRONGsummoner

09-06-2012

Cho'gath. Even the league officials that created the game understand that if Cho'gath wanted to he could endanger the material plane.

Eletale

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-09-2012

Teemo. That'll justify why everyone wants him dead.

More on topic. I'd prefer if there were different factions with different objectives, than a single evil to fight against.

Derwenac

09-09-2012

Just look at it, Mordekaiser even steals your soul and rest of them just kills you...

drocker

09-11-2012

Id like to see the Shadow Isle fighting the Void for control of Valoran

Mattarias

09-15-2012

Most of the "villain" characters we have seem just to be the tip of the iceberg. For example, Malz is just the prophet, the herald if you will. I doubt he can destroy much on his own. But the beasties hanging out IN the void? Hoooooo boy...

SoleSoldier

09-15-2012

Viktor.

VexTheHex

09-16-2012

I don't think the main evil has really shown it's face if there is one.

Noxus- Swain is the most obvious and seems to be most people's first pick for a bad guy, and he is. However, I get the feeling that LeBlanc is playing him. I see their reltionship as both are using eachother but also have feeling towards eachother. Swain thinks he has LeBlanc fooled and under him, but she is truly pulling the strings and will stab him when they embrace with a poisoned dagger type deal. Which leads to...

The Black Rose- LeBlanc and Evelynn are members of this organization and Vayne is a threat to them. I actually picture this as a dozen or so female fatales that have a lot going on. They all are working across the land, pushing their goals forward while being "behind" the curtains. Evelynn may of been dating Twisted Fate for a goal, but broke it off when she realized she started having real feelings towards him. With Eve's possible connection to Shadow Isles, The Black Rose may adopt some ghostly members.

Shadow Isles- I find the Shadow Isles to be a gold mine as I love the theme. I also am intrigued by the fact that they aren't a destroy everything based group, as they feed off sufferings and sickness. I question if they'd could kill off all humans as they might rely on mortal misery to feed, but I could also see Hecarim with ghost servants of those he has slain, as I can see with Mordekasier and Eve. I don't think Yorick would quite push the goals as hard, but I see him as neutral. I think they are a dark force, and I find them a better choice over the void.

The Void- Destroy everything type things are pretty bleh. But, the feeding the void makes more sense than some villian who wants to blow up the world and kill everything including himself and his henchmen. Cho shows that they are at least sophiscated, and Kog shows that they are also pretty animalistic. Malzahar wants to open the void, but it's the void getting him to do it. So, he is looking to open up the apocalypse, but he isn't it himself.

Viktor- The battlecast skins and pulsefire theme make me wonder if Viktor's cult causes pretty nasty issues in the future. I think he is up there in terms of being dangerous.

Varus- I almost imagine him being almost fully corrupted and seeking down the hardest to find Noxian invader, to hunt her down and find Riven. After trying to dispatch her, she surrenders to him to face what she deserves, and her humanity and morale snap him out of the revenge and he spares her and they team up. (and this new found resolution, he starts taking back control of the corruption)

I honestly think the true threat is Viktor and his followers, Leblanc and the Black Rose, the Shadow Isles, and the Void all tearing apart the world at the same time. Noxus and Demacia, no longer exist, everyone is just fighting to survive.

Trolosaurus

09-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by VexTheHex View Post
I don't think the main evil has really shown it's face if there is one.

Noxus- Swain is the most obvious and seems to be most people's first pick for a bad guy, and he is. However, I get the feeling that LeBlanc is playing him. I see their reltionship as both are using eachother but also have feeling towards eachother. Swain thinks he has LeBlanc fooled and under him, but she is truly pulling the strings and will stab him when they embrace with a poisoned dagger type deal. Which leads to...

The Black Rose- LeBlanc and Evelynn are members of this organization and Vayne is a threat to them. I actually picture this as a dozen or so female fatales that have a lot going on. They all are working across the land, pushing their goals forward while being "behind" the curtains. Evelynn may of been dating Twisted Fate for a goal, but broke it off when she realized she started having real feelings towards him. With Eve's possible connection to Shadow Isles, The Black Rose may adopt some ghostly members.

Shadow Isles- I find the Shadow Isles to be a gold mine as I love the theme. I also am intrigued by the fact that they aren't a destroy everything based group, as they feed off sufferings and sickness. I question if they'd could kill off all humans as they might rely on mortal misery to feed, but I could also see Hecarim with ghost servants of those he has slain, as I can see with Mordekasier and Eve. I don't think Yorick would quite push the goals as hard, but I see him as neutral. I think they are a dark force, and I find them a better choice over the void.

The Void- Destroy everything type things are pretty bleh. But, the feeding the void makes more sense than some villian who wants to blow up the world and kill everything including himself and his henchmen. Cho shows that they are at least sophiscated, and Kog shows that they are also pretty animalistic. Malzahar wants to open the void, but it's the void getting him to do it. So, he is looking to open up the apocalypse, but he isn't it himself.

Viktor- The battlecast skins and pulsefire theme make me wonder if Viktor's cult causes pretty nasty issues in the future. I think he is up there in terms of being dangerous.

Varus- I almost imagine him being almost fully corrupted and seeking down the hardest to find Noxian invader, to hunt her down and find Riven. After trying to dispatch her, she surrenders to him to face what she deserves, and her humanity and morale snap him out of the revenge and he spares her and they team up. (and this new found resolution, he starts taking back control of the corruption)

I honestly think the true threat is Viktor and his followers, Leblanc and the Black Rose, the Shadow Isles, and the Void all tearing apart the world at the same time. Noxus and Demacia, no longer exist, everyone is just fighting to survive.
Only error is that Evelynn is from the Black Rose.
Nobody knows where Evelynnis from or what she is, other then she dated Twisted Fate.
Regardless, 10/10, good and valid points