Which LoL champion would make the best villain?

Swain 171 24.32%
Malzahar 183 26.03%
Mordekaiser 102 14.51%
Veigar 151 21.48%
Varus 7 1.00%
Other (explain in a post please) 89 12.66%
Voters: 703. You may not vote on this poll

If you had to pick one champ to be THE LoL villain...

1234511 ... 16
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Akesgeroth

06-17-2012

Who would it be?

Personally, seeing as Malzahar is striving to annihilate Valoran (and probably the entirety of Runeterra) and that he's been forming a massive cult around the Void, I think he has the biggest villain potential of all. What about you?

I'm putting a poll with 5 contestants, here is why I picked those 5:

Swain: The guy has Machiavellian villain written all over him. Who knows where he's taking Noxus?

Malzahar: Already explained.

Mordekaiser: Heavily implied that he's the general of some sort of infernal army.

Veigar: Massively powerful dark wizard who wants to take over Valoran (though more of a comic-relief villain than anything)

Varus: Carries an unspeakably malevolent entity within himself which is probably just waiting for him to be done taking his revenge to take over.

Wisdomknight

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-17-2012

Mordekaiser Or i Report you ...

HonorableGeneral

06-17-2012

Malzahar. Swain may boast of the armies of Noxus, but an army of the Void is truly something to behold.

Arroo

06-17-2012

Huehuehuehue

Son of the Stone

06-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akesgeroth View Post

Mordekaiser: Heavily implied that he's the general of some sort of infernal army.
Now that Hecarim's shown up, looks like he has a little competition in that department.

get dat birdman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-17-2012

Definitely Malzahar.

SwagMachineXL

06-17-2012

Morde, because es #1. HUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

TastyBeeBurgers

06-17-2012

Karthus, or maybe Cho'Gath or Kog Maw.

All three are much scarier than the others, and are at the League for, as of yet, unknowable reasons. While Malzahar may be the harbinger of the Void, that doesn't make him particularly villainous. While I could see Varus as being evil, I doubt he'd have the conviction to destroy Ionia or even Demacia or Frejord for that matter. Viegar is definitely evil, but he's also horribly incompetant (I mean he can't even steal a Zeplin properly, what's he going to do against all of Valoran?)

The only one that leaves is Morde, who (I thought) was a resurected blood knight of some kind. Maybe I have to recheck my lore though.

acekid2

06-17-2012

Hecarim. I think the shadow Isles could prove to be an evil greater than the void.

Tormentro

06-17-2012

Veigar obviously

1234511 ... 16