Sion is too good

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DeanKeaton259

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by dream View Post
Enrage is pretty darn amazing in my opinion. First of all, you have to add in the fact that Sion has the highest base health, and 3rd highest HP gain per level (iirc) in the entire game. Now, lets look at the other part of the skill. The damage it gives is practically like having Wuju style activated 24/7. I don't know the specific numbers, and Yi probably has a fair bit more attack speed, however, they both have ults with large ias% boosts.

Also, I'd like to breifly touch on "health cost" abilities. Health cost is the biggest joke in the entire game. Tryndamere's spin is barely noticeable and using it will typically give you a bloodlust charge to heal it back instantly anyways. As long as Mundo has a regen item can spam his cleaver every time its off cooldown and remain at full health. Same with masochism. Burning Agony is painful to leave on early game, but that is currently one of worst spells in the entire game, and later on you wont even feel the damage. His ultimate is also pointless seeing as 3-4 seconds later you have more hp than you started with.

Finally, we get to Sion's enrage, which is similar because in between timing your last hits, you will be fully regaining all the hp lost from attacking(in addition to gaining max hp). Mana is designed to be a restrictive force, and for a lot of heroes, it is. You might as well remove the health cost mechanic because it adds little/nothing to a hero. Which of these are you more likely to hear in a game:

Mundo: "Dang I didn't have enough health to cleaver him."
or
Anivia: "**** I ran outta mana or I would have nuked for kill."

Kayle: "NOOOO if i had mana I could have ulted and lived."
or
Tryndamere: ">.< Didn't have enough HP to spin away."
I dunno man. Mundo's ult leaves him very vulnerable to burst damage and executioner's calling. Calling hit + nuke(s) = dead.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Axecution

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-11-2010

Is this a joke thread? I can't tell.