Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Looking for an unranked team or duo partner.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Raafiq

08-26-2010

So I'm tired of solo queuing with a bunch of random people that do not have team coordination and wins are a random coin toss.

I'm looking for some people to do premade 5v5's with. Hell, I would even like just a partner to duo queue with, at least I have someone to communicate with and increase our odds of winning.

So far I've probably come across as an elitist *****, but I'm not. I just hate random half-assed flopping around in a game. I'd like to work together with some friends to better our skills and strategies. Later I would like to move on to ranked 5v5 matches.

Also, I am NOT interested in a clan, just a tight nit group, thanks.

If you are in need of a team or partner, please reply here or add me in-game!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grand Xerxes

Recruiter

08-26-2010

hey Raafiq, go ahead and add me in game, I usually play weekdays from about 7-9 eastern time. weekends are kind of all over the place.