Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ranked Team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

supermeiko

06-17-2012

Post your Summoner name for invites to a Ranked Team.

With the updated patch allowing for increased progress up the ELO ladder for new ranked teams, this should be good, and the perfect time to create a new team.

I'm looking for fairly active members who are online quite often. The only qualification I ask is that you can play fairly well with at least one or two champions in EACH ROLE.

You can view my ranked-stats with each champion, i've had some bad-luck in the last few games, don't hold that against me.

My most reliable champions are:

Champ - Lane - Wins vs Losses - Win %
Brand: mid - 38 vs 21 - 64.4%
Leblanc: mid - 22 - 19 - 53.7%
Swain: mid - 7 - 3 - 70%
Wukong: top - 26 - 21 - 55.3%
Kennen: top/mid - 10 - 7 - 58.8%
Graves: bot - 7 - 6 - 53.8%
Ashe: bot - 3 - 1 - 75%
Gangplank: Jungle - 5 - 2 - 71.4%
Skarner: jungle - 4 - 5 - 44.4%
Leona: support - 5 - 2 - 71.4%
Soraka: support - 5 - 3 - 62.5%
Galio: support - 5- 5 - 50%

KDA usually breaks even, i.e. Brand (6-7-9), Wukong (8-8-8), LB (9-7-8). Like any player I have my good games and bad games. Mind you, i'm also playing ranked fluctuating between 1100 to 1330 ELO, and i'm mostly playing carries because--that's the best assured way to win.

LeefAaronsen

06-17-2012

I could play. Mostly evenings in NA. Just be aware that real life takes priority over LoL for me.

supermeiko

06-17-2012

Likewise, I'm not saying come on often basement dwellers, I just don't want to rely on people who only occasionally play once a week. As my schedule varies like most people, I can't get on all the time but I try to a few times a week, and if my teammates are only occasionally on--the likelihood i'll run into them is a lot less frequent.

supermeiko

06-17-2012

Bump

supermeiko

06-17-2012

Bumpity Bump for Justice

fearrme

06-20-2012

id like to be in a ranked team you can look at my match history i play atleast once a day.

slimjimo10

06-20-2012

i'm down, check my history for some nice graves scores

hotdawgwater

06-20-2012

i would love to come along i play jungle udyr panth and shyv very well, im also very good with anivia, graves, ashe, alistar, taric, jax and irelia

Misae

06-20-2012

I'd like to join. I play mainly support classes. Feel free to look at my history as well.