Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Hearing Top Turret from Purple Team across the map?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zerg Hydralisk

06-17-2012

Hi
I wasn't too sure if i was the only one experiencing this problem.
Last patch (previous to the one from today or 6/17/2012 patch), I could hear the top purple turret from my summoner platform (blue team). I thought that was annoying in a way, but then I played mundo as a jungler today, and I could hear the turret while I was in my red camp. More specifically the wraiths.

I don't hear any other fight or minions attacking each other or the turret, I just hear the turret hitting whatever. I could not check when exactly I could hear (meaning what the turret was hitting, such as champion, melee minion, caster minion, or siege(?) minion..)

Just wondering if this was something that people know about / is going to be fixed and etc.

I play on 1280x800 Resolution, Full Screen, All lowest settings, all sounds on.
If more info is needed, ask below.

Oh and since the new patch, my FPS dropped from around 24~30 to avg 15 or so. The previous patch really helped me out from avg 13 (team fight brought it down to 4) to avg 22.. but now its back down again?