Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

MurderBridge - Oh my god Riot, you actually did this.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SP3

06-17-2012

Quote:
JudoPunch:
Next challange for riot, Distructive environment go.

I can see panthion jumping into the middle of the bridge and stones and dust flying everywhere, omg epic.

Eventually the bridge would collapse and he'd get a deca kill.

MrCheezz

06-17-2012

oh my god, this is so amazing

Bandanamonium

06-17-2012

MurderBridge. I like it.

TheMirai

06-17-2012

Quote:
Brackhar:
Murderbridge it shall be then.

The question is begged, then - what's the lore behind it?

DwarfWoot

06-17-2012

Quote:
JudoPunch:
Next challange for riot, Distructive environment go.

I can see panthion jumping into the middle of the bridge and stones and dust flying everywhere, omg epic.

I can honestly see A destructive map being something done next year. A Summoner's Rift equivalent, except AoEs, Skillshots, etc. have a CHANCE at destroying things they hit. This would create an evolving map, that requires progressive adaptation as the game goes on.

The only way it could truly work tho, is if either the environment slowly repaired or something, because otherwise a 30 min game would be on a flat map every time @_@

Brackhar

Features Designer

06-17-2012

Quote:
TheMirai:
The question is begged, then - what's the lore behind it?

Quote:
lolicatgirls swf:
The final destination, where all champions go. To achieve glory in battle. it is the Valhalla of LoL.

I would empty quote, but the forum rules prevent me from doing so. Let's go with this.

PhailRaptor

Adjudicator

06-17-2012

Quote:
Brackhar:
I would empty quote, but the forum rules prevent me from doing so. Let's go with this.

It should have something to do with the "last battle" between Noxus and Demacia when the League was initially formed. That will flow well with whatever your long term lore goals are for the Black Rose making it's slow and insidious coup of the High Command, and it's visious intent to destroy Demacia and take control of Runeterra.

And for those of you whom I have completely lost, go look up Swain and LeBlanc's League Judgements, as well as Cassi's, and the Journal of Justice issue regarding the dissapearence of General Du Conteu. There is also hinting of it in Talon's Sneak Peek image.

Phourc

06-17-2012

Quote:
Brackhar:
Murderbridge it shall be then.

You could always fancy it up, like... the Span of Slaughter or the Arch of Annihilation. Or even... the Overpass of Obliteration?

Stinglock

06-17-2012

Murderbridge.

Lore: It's a bridge, with lots of murder on it.

lolicatgirls swf

06-17-2012

Quoted by a red oh my, feelings are everywhere.