Ask the Bombadier

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskMadmanMundo

06-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zanes Zalesh View Post
Quasi-toxic trail of saliva.
Hey! Don't talk about Koggy like that! You.........nerd.

Ask Warwick

06-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Corki View Post
Summoner Stone,

I never met Master Urf before the events of April 1st. I had heard of his reputation and was sure he'd make a great partner on the fields. Then the rotter Warwick got 'old of him...
[thus procede a series of scribbles and expletives about Warwick best not shared to the world]
I hardly think he would have gone far, if he coul not defend himself against me.

Zanes Zalesh

06-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskMadmanMundo View Post
Hey! Don't talk about Koggy like that! You.........nerd.
Saying this or even calling Kog'Maw a Caustic Spitball Cannon is quite an understatement and a compliment, yet for a human being, the day i see myself drooling such thick blue oozes i'm pretty sure i am just a few days from my demise, sir Edmundo, heheh. For being a nerd, why, tank you.

AskMadmanMundo

06-17-2012

Quote:
Saying this or even calling Kog'Maw a Caustic Spitball Cannon is quite an understatement and a compliment, yet for a human being, the day i see myself drooling such thick blue oozes i'm pretty sure i am just a few days from my demise, sir Edmundo, heheh. For being a nerd, why, tank you.
Mundo hate you book types not willing to get into fields and do work, yous just prance around in you libraries acting like smartest peoples in Valoran.

Ask the Megling

06-17-2012

So Corki, do you remember when you displayed that...picture.

Of me.

And...another person.

Did you ever find out who created it?

I Cookeh I

06-17-2012

Corki,

Do you have an health problems??

Ask Corki

06-21-2012

Quote:
Corki, please, ask Heimmerdinger to make your shooting aerial contraption have more silent helices, change the engines of it to flightstone tech OR move Piltover Customs away from the university. These wings of yours flap too high for the sore ears of the readers in the archives.
Mr Zalesh

Please inform your head of operations to get out of the way of my copter and we wont have any problems.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Megling View Post
So Corki, do you remember when you displayed that...picture.

Of me.

And...another person.

Did you ever find out who created it?
Trist

I know who drew that picture, but ya cotted him well good when ya took out half the art department in a rage. Don't think 'e needs another beatin just yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Cookeh I View Post
Corki,

Do you have an health problems??
Mr Edible Snack

I sometimes dream that I missed urf at the champ select and am riding hecarim around during a league match. It tends to lead to me being a bit cooky when i wake up. Does that count?

Note to warwick:

Not many of the living champs'd do too well gainst ya outside the fields. You aint going round trying to muder any o them now are ye?

Ask Warwick

06-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Corki View Post
Not many of the living champs'd do too well gainst ya outside the fields. You aint going round trying to muder any o them now are ye?
No, the league would have my head on a platter. I got Urf before he officially joined, he didn't deserve to be there.

Arch Dornan

07-17-2012

Delta Oscar Yankee Oscar Uniform Kilo November Oscar Whiskey Papa Hotel Oscar November Echo Tango India Charlie Sierra, Sierra Oscar Lima Delta India Echo Romeo?

-Sergeant Dornan

Ask Corki

07-17-2012

Sergeant Dornan,

Indigo November Delta Echo Echo Delta.

Now if ya don't mind, you'll be scarin the others out the door with ya military speak. Well.. if anyone else came round ere.

-Corki, The Literary Genius

((Didn't need to think much about this. Phonetics is actually one of those things I can do ))