6/17/12 Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

salihe

06-17-2012

Seems weird they released a patch this big on a Sunday morning, but w/e, I'm not complaining ^_^

Dieselskyy

06-17-2012

The LoL community standards have fallen SO FAR below what then minimum standard should be that it is ruining the game experience. The punishments for Language that is offensive is moot b/c you can jus mute them. However griefing/feeding/leaving/trolling should have have more severe reprocussions and should have immediate consequences, even for first time offenders. Players know the diff between what is right and what isnt You are aware of the code of conduct set forth by the summoners code from the jump...if you cant act with dignity and respect...you shouldnt be able to continue playing and ruining the experience for players who DO REALIZE its just a game and nothing to NERDRAGE about.

Jester of Sirius

06-17-2012

Eight items?!?!?! I was just saying that we should get more build items!!! This is great!!!!

Sneaky Jester

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenaltos View Post
• Summoner’s Rift (Winter) has been disabled

Could we be expecting a remake Winter Summoner's Rift in the near future? That would be cool.
Yeah, probably around... oh I don't know... next winter maybe? :P

o0Unt1Tl3d0o

06-17-2012

Though the server isn't open, the patch is ready to download. Suprisingly, I saw a lot of PFE file while loading this patch. Mayb PFE is including in this patch?

WolfgangDoghouse

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-17-2012

Nice Patch! Now update Warwick's model, please! He looks like and apeman on toothpicks XP

iPudding

06-17-2012

pulsefire?

Sneaky Jester

06-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nytharious View Post
I'm not down-voting this because of the stupid "PULSFIREEZREAL". I think its rubbish too, why can't they get over it and wait.
I'm down-voting this because
1. Extremely arrogant and foul attitude
2. Your assuming that these people who are going "PULSFIRE EZREAL WHERE" are nerds. They could just be people who LIKE TO PLAY EZ and want a new look.
3. I can hardly tell what your ranting about over all the swearing
I agree. While everyone complaining is annoying, this kind of attitude is far worse. You just showed us you're more immature than all those players. Congratulations, you have stooped to not only their level, but far below it.

TiV3

06-17-2012

Made a summary with commentary. Not much to say though...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17MTa6LJZ34

Lews Therrin

06-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneaky Jester View Post
Yeah, then we'll have fixed matches, and tons more trolling, griefing and feeding than we already do. No thank you.
Yes, that is a very bad idea. No offense to the guy Sneaky Jester quoted. But really just not a good idea at all.