6/17/12 Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kurvel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OaaTion View Post
8 Slots For Items ............. Are You Sure It's a Good Thing .....
FAIL.

Example of what it means: It means when you click on first tier boots you can now see all of them!! Yay!

TiX0E

06-17-2012

I recon they should make rank games cost IP points so not everyone are able to freely access rank games unless they have a certain amount of IPs. so from there it will eliminate most of the players who are there to troll and kill the game play of people who are trying their best at playing it. and loser team will get nothing, while winner side received what they put out + rewarding points
Also rank team fights should put on bet system where you are able to put say 100 point per player in a team, who ever lost will loose 100 IP + gained reward points and the winner team will gain the points + rewarded points. and bets game can be adjust through game rooms or perhaps players from each team can discuess how much you are betting before starting.

Ionic Shiv

06-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by kulmis View Post
"Champions that have died now display an icon on the Minimap"

Why ? i don't get it this makes game more confusing

..How's it confusing to begin with?

ELOHero

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

06-17-2012

This is a possible "to-think-about". I'm not entirely sure on this one, but I think it's probably something most people would consider entirely OP for who well the champion handles. The champion I am referring to is Yorick. Some of his mechanics are a little broken. Following my statement are more game bugs that should have attention brought to them.

1. His minions do not yeild any amount of gold when killed, unlike every other champion with minons.
2. His mana regeneration is a bit high at lower levels, increasing his lane sustain ability at early levels against near any champion.
3. When under friendly turrets, Yorick's ghouls will agro the turret rather than Yorick himself, causing an extreme damage overload upon his turret diving. Unlike that of Annie, where annie will take turret agro upon tibbers applying damage. (A friend has complained about this a lot. I can't personally be sure if the Annie part is true, but indeed should be looked into.
4. Yorick's dominance over near every champion in the game can get a bit agitating, as your entire team is needing to build against him, potentially ignoring possible build around for other enemy players. As by self note, his counter mechanics are healing reduction tactics: Ignite, Explosive shots, Katarina's Throwing Blade, and many items such as Morelo's Evil Tome and Executioner's Calling. Though these items can be great against Yorick, they prove to be inefficient for most other champions, and can lead to a wasted slot in your item build, potentially causing a loss on your match history.

This about sums up my views of Yorick.
Other notes that should be looked into:

Nidalee: While in Cougar form, pounce can be used to hide inside jungle trees ( the one's you can't walk through). Though she does not get stuck, they way she jumps over the terrain could be modified for more efficiency.

Ignite: Recenty I have heard and been a witness to Ignite's not properly applying to targets it is cast on.

Swain: Didn't need a buff. He needed a Nerf. Swain can pretty much dominate anyone with his ult, assuming he has spell vamp. Though he is easy to counter with a couple of healing reduction casts by Tristana, he can still be a pain for most champions.

Mundo: Mundo has lost a lot of his "Umf" that he needed, or so it feels. He seems to have lost what it takes to be a viable champion in most cases. Mundo has gone from a hard carry, to a moderate support jungler character. Sorry Corporate Mundo, U No Good As Think.

Vladimir: Vladimir is using his Sanguine Pool to escape Stuns and Crowd Controlling effects. I don't think much more needs to be said on that matter,

Tristana: When using Buster Shot on a Skarner when he grabs you with his ult, it causes both champions to suffer the pushback effect of Buster Shot. I don't think any changes need to be made here. I think it's comical.

For now that is all. Thank you for anyone who took the time to read all this.

Arcane Azmadi

06-17-2012

I would upvote you, but I'll need to wait and see whether you actually DO the things you list here, or whether you're just SAYING you will and are putting them off until the NEXT patch.

Can you blame me?

Dr Lockheed

06-17-2012

-_- disappointing patch is disappointing...

Koalaphant

06-17-2012

Summoner’s Rift (Winter) has been disabled

^ da **** riot, we have played summoners rift winter forever because i feel it sets drunk league from all others, and just because i have a kogmaw tatoo means you should follow my posts so please bring this back by following my youtube because you are my baby.....

Alavara

06-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiX0E View Post
I recon they should make rank games cost IP points so not everyone are able to freely access rank games unless they have a certain amount of IPs. so from there it will eliminate most of the players who are there to troll and kill the game play of people who are trying their best at playing it. and loser team will get nothing, while winner side received what they put out + rewarding points
Also rank team fights should put on bet system where you are able to put say 100 point per player in a team, who ever lost will loose 100 IP + gained reward points and the winner team will gain the points + rewarded points. and bets game can be adjust through game rooms or perhaps players from each team can discuess how much you are betting before starting.
i want to play LoL, not poker LoL, i want to play for fun

DevilGary

06-17-2012

Y dont fix lee sin drag bug?

BahamutVIII

06-17-2012

thank god the viktor particles are fixed, no more of my lazers being invisible