6/17/12 Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sneaky Jester

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfManBlack View Post
Ok, several people are saying different things about this part of the ntoes, and I don't fully understand it.

Does it mean adding two more slots to the recommended build in the shop, or giving you two more actual slots to put items in? Because the latter could be incredibly unsavory...
What it is, is when you have an item selected, it shows you what it builds into above it. That is, what the item you have selected can be built into when combined with other items. It currently shows six items the selected item can be built into, with this new patch, it will now show eight instead.

SILVERgh0st

06-17-2012

ummm nice list of splash art/icon updates really, but has anyone at Riot checked out Sivir? I mean seriously she needs the Ashe treatment and to have her ingame skins updated even more than Ashe did. I think you should keep up on those older champs before worrying about some of the ones in this list.

I mean I like Sivir as a champ and her Bandit skin splash art is frick'n awesome. It's the reason I purchased it but talk about a let down ingame! talk about fugly! and what's up with the hair? it looks NOTHING like the splash art! someone was trying to get off early on a Friday during that design or smoking some good stuff.

anyways got me to rambling. back to what I meant to voice, Riot keep updating the older champs with the Ashe treatment so they actually look just as great ingame please before worrying about icons and splash art that already looks fine.

AHRIMAN9210

06-17-2012

There will be 2 more slots to the recommended build for each champ in shop just, not 2 more inventory . . . .

ChaosReighn

06-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5ki11x View Post
Lol, people are on at the moment?

League of Legends must be the greatest game that came to Earth..
actualy, to be frank, far from it... but i LOVE it regardless, im a gamer, so i have my favorites... *cough* halo *cough* *cough* call of duty black-ops, specificly nazi zombies *cough* but this, is just so fun to come back to every now n again and ust OBLITERATE the opisition, or die misribly trying, its not boring to lose usualy, unless your against TRUE pros, and get ur azz handed to you lol...

Ionic Shiv

06-17-2012

Where's my Pulsefire Ezreal patch Riot, c'mon!
I WAAAAANT THAT SKIN!

*throws money at pc screen* Y U NO GIF SKIN?!

-Edit: ...Downvote? What is this blasphemy? :<

Kurvel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-17-2012

CONTROL PETS WITH R!!!!!!! SWEETTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think some people won't realize how amazing this is till they use it! Cause ALT clicking was A NIGHTMARE!

KiLLeROfWorLdz

06-17-2012

Love these patches, it makes the game more interesting!

Hungry Lord

06-17-2012

what do i do all night WTF

IS1bf695a5f1d53bdc94097

06-17-2012

"Champions that have died now display an icon on the Minimap"

Why ? i don't get it this makes game more confusing

TyrantRevan

06-17-2012

Are new maps ever going to be added? on the other hand the patch looks good, im excited, keep up the good work