6/17/12 Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kenshar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-17-2012

why is the que jumping between 1hr and 3hrs?

Mathpika

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-17-2012

Vegeta, what does the login queue says about our current position?
Its OVER 20000!

chime92

06-17-2012

WTF Bloodmoon Akali didn't need to change ><. It was nice just the way it was.

S4rg3nt0

06-17-2012

so they changed bloodmoon akalis artwork but not bloodmon shen's?

also bloodmoon kennen plz

itachicat

06-17-2012

no freeze screen, i can finally got a game!
nice riot!

Goldsun of Evil

06-17-2012

Waited on the queue 6 times in a row... still not in... i'm running out of food and water.

Loaded Diaper

06-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackJack1992 View Post
I like the new changes in general, but my only problem is the IP rewards for bots. I think it is really pointless to make the IP rewards unlimited but reduced after 180 minutes because that encourages players to play bots more than normal pvp games. Having said that the bots defeat the purpose of the game in my opinion. The game is supposed to be a game where players work with and battle against other players. Now it is becoming more of just an old gameboy game where the only thing you could do was battle the computer generated enemies. Granted normal pvp still exists but it isn't the main source of gaming for LoL it seems like.
The issue for me is that so many other summoners are extremely rude and it is NOT desirable to play pvp and thus-for making bot the only enjoyable option. I just hope Riot makes Custom 24/7. Change peoples attitude and the game would be fun. As it is, the game sucks because of other people (general). KSing red and blue buffs, throwing fits, jungling 99% of an entire game, not assisting, using vulgar language, being unskilled, etc... Bot games, more so custom bot games, IS the most balanced and enjoyable for people like-minded.

arkchargersfan

06-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglespirit View Post
The issue for me is that so many other summoners are extremely rude and it is NOT desirable to play pvp and thus-for making bot the only enjoyable option. I just hope Riot makes Custom 24/7. Change peoples attitude and the game would be fun. As it is, the game sucks because of other people (general). KSing red and blue buffs, throwing fits, jungling 99% of an entire game, not assisting, using vulgar language, being unskilled, etc... Bot games, more so custom bot games, IS the most balanced and enjoyable for people like-minded.
or just find the thousands on non ragey ppl who play the game...

Brockabilly99

06-17-2012

Pulsefire will never come out...Its a legend....

DrShroob

06-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LethalThreat05 View Post
=( i dont see any change on Warwick at all.......=\ even trist doesn't have anything different going on....*sigh* i couldnt care less about trist.... BUT WARWICK!?!?! =((((((
The changes for Trist and Warwick only apply to limited or rare skins, like her Happy Elf skin or Gray Warwick.

Just like Xin's only applies to one of his skins.