6/17/12 Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

noboutada

06-17-2012

Why i cant start a game ?

gerapluss

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-17-2012

"Server Status - Unavailable"

noboutada

06-17-2012

Wow ! now it's Unavailable..; i mean come on !!

MuDlBoX

06-17-2012

pff boring... PFE where? Champ 100th where? Sneak Peek where?...

Auriferousity

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiLoLaMb View Post
Shut up you whiny people. You don't understand what it takes to update a FREE game... They are updating it for YOU TO PLAY FREE... No one makes you buy RP so don't say it not free... Go screw yourself if your whine and play for free. Buy RP and then complain, but even then your should show some respect to people who continue to update this game when they can just can it. They have made enough money of this and can quit if they would like.
Idiot. They make more money than you ever will. People like me "DONATE" money because we APPRECIATE what they do. As long as they keep doing it. Which involves not screwing up and not adding horribly ugly arts.

Believe it or not, Riot isn't a charity. They earn money. And people like me are HAPPY to pay for the game. We also whine. Because how else are they to know something is wrong.

Seriously though, the Ammu pic...

Azel69

06-17-2012

I was just wondering when riot was going to lower the gold cost in game for doran's blade after nerfing it. Lower it by 35 so an ad carry can choose between a health bot and now a man pot. This gives an ad carry more options early game.

ar4bpwn3r

06-17-2012

What is wrong with this patch? Now whenever I play a game it wont start if anyone in the game uses champions with the new art update.

Seta Souji

06-17-2012

Wow, Riot.
>Announce skin that I've been waiting for since November of last year
>Release a patch... Without the skin

What the hell, guys. Better be there Tuesday..

Miracle Rogue

06-17-2012

Worthless patch.

Morff

06-17-2012

I recommend that everyone who logged in durring the down time get free RP... or at least IP. maybe even 100+xp ... since we didn't get to play... 50 minutes waisted here