Clan X17 now recruiting for LoL

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vorath

The Council

11-02-2009

Great!!

Come to the server as some of your have noticed we have sometmes 5-6 channels going with 5-6 people in each one as we do alot of inhouse team vs team scrims vs eachother as well...

I look forward to seeing you all on our server

Cheers

Vor

Aknar

11-02-2009

Name:well it's very hard to read and spell
experience:about 18 months of dota and being HoN and LoL tester since august
IGN:???
champions of choice:aggressive tanks especially rammus,tryndamere and cho'gath
playing with strangers and not talking with them all the game is boring and frustrating

Cobretti

11-02-2009

Name: Paul Nichols
IGN: Cobretti
Champion of choice: Any, and all.
Experience: LoL closed beta, CS:1.6, Dota, DoD:S, DoD, CS:S, CoD:4, Navyfield(current NFAFL champions and record holder's),
Why you want to join X17: I am currently looking for a experienced clan to join to participate in upcoming LoL tournament's and event's. I have been playing dota for 3 and a half year's now. With my extensive MMO game experience, i believe i have the required teamwork and knowledge to be able to exceed in LoL. Ill come on vent and play a couple game's.

BeGentlePlz

11-03-2009

Name: Davis
IGN:BeGentlePlz
Champion of choice: Whatever the team needs
Experience: I've played so many MMO's...Guild Wars, WoW, Aion (currently), SC, Atlantica Online
Why you want to join X17: Clan with a history of a competitive nature seems good to me :P I want to be able to join matches with competent people!

Capwnzzi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-03-2009

I sent you a friend request so we can talk in game Vorath. I don't want to post information on a public forum. if that's alright with you.

Ignatius

11-03-2009

Name: Panagiotis
IGN: Ignatius
Champion of choice: Heimerdinger, Morgana, Ashe, Ryze, Sion
Experience: I have been playing LOL for 3+ months now (had reached 20 level in closed beta, atm i'm 6)
Why you want to join X17: I am looking for an active clan with wich I will have to opportunity to enjoy the game.

loadin

11-03-2009

Name: Brian
IGN: loadin
Champion of choice: Ryze and corki
Experience: I have only been playing LoL for only about a month, but i have played many hours of competitive mmo's such as WoW and Ragnarok online.
Why you want to join X17: I am looking for an active clan with which I will have to opportunity to enjoy the game and take my abilites to the next level.

Vendigo

11-03-2009

Name: Dominykas
IGN:Vendigo
Champion of choice:Taric , Master Yi , rest are good , but these 2 are best for me.
Experience: Dota - 2 years , lol beta and lots of Competetive online games.
Why you want to join X17:wana have team working matches and tactics in the game.

StealThisName

11-03-2009

Name: AJ

IGN: StealThisName

Champion of choice: Tristana - can carry very will with her (last 2 games total record 31/0)
I also like playing Jax, Warwick, Twitch, Ashe, Twisted Fate and others. I am around as good with the other mentioned champs as I am with Tristana, however Trist is my favorite. I am also willing to learn how to play every/ any champs neccessary.

Experience: I was very good at DOTA for the last 3 years or so. I have been following LoL for a while, and joined the beta as soon as I could. I enjoy LoL very much and am looking to take my skill and love for the game to competative levels.

Why you want to join X17: I believe joining this clan will help me to become better as a player, and I will be willing to do as much as I can to help you guys out. I am tired of being stuck in random PUGs and going 20-4 or whatever and still losing because of their incompitancy. I am also tired of playing against a team that has every player fo 0-10. I am looking for a team that will cooperate while also having fun, and I think you guys will be able to offer all of that.