Clan X17 now recruiting for LoL

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Apupu

11-01-2009

Name: Michael Loshbough

IGN: Apupu

Champion of choice: Amumu, Kat, Nunu, Blitz and any tanking classes really.

Experience: Started my gaming career playing starcraft for a few years. I was in {88} way back in the day and used to actually hang out in the X17 channel everyday. From there I went to Soldier of Fortune 2 and won a couple CAL seasons. From there I moved over to Call of Duty 1/2 and played for Suave Mother ****ers smf>>. Won the first cal season in COD:UO ctf. From there I went to WOW getting Gladiator S1/S2 on Blackrock BG9. Been playing a bunch of other games here and there.

Why you want to join X17: Looking for a good team to play with that isn't going to quit playing after the 2 month hype is over.

Soulcounter

11-01-2009

Name: Ben

IGN: Soulcounter

Champion of choice: Ashe, Amumu, and Master Yi

Experience: I have played just about every game around! Whether it be the WC3 series, Counter-Strike's in which I competed in cal leagues, and others such as WoW, Guild Wars, CoX, and Champions-Online.

Why you want to join X17: I'm looking for a competitive group that will push my playing skills to the next level. Basically I'm sick of pub teams and the way they usually fail on calling Mia's and always seem to feed.

NotHotButSpiCy

11-01-2009

Name: Jon

IGN:Wh1rlzzz

Champions of choice: Kassidan, Master Yi, Blitz, Shaco, Kayle, and many others tbh.

Experience: I have played DotA style games for awhile now, and have played in competitive clans in many games like CoD, Counter-Strike:Source, and Company of Heroes.

Why I want to join X17: I enjoy games a lot more when im playing as a team with others who know how to play effectively with each other.

whitepigkung

11-01-2009

Name Krit
IGN : Whitepigkung
Champion of choice: Temoo, Master Yi
Experience: DoTa Team, HON Beta
Why you want to join X17: Looking for Active guild

Mercucial

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-01-2009

Name: Darnell

IGN:Mercucial

Champion of choice:Jax,Alistar,Kassadin,Master Yi

Experience:Have been playing DoTa for several years and have been in the beta for a while.

Why you want to join X17:Need a solid team to run with and improve my game with. Also wouldn't mind playing some Brood War with you guys....can't wait for SC2. Zerg FTW!

Levende

11-01-2009

Name: dane
IGN:levende
Champion of choice: na
Experience:i've played dota for a while and now i'm starting on lol
Why you want to join X17:
well you seem experienced in running a clan and i feel i can learn from you guys.

WhiteBlue

11-02-2009

Name: FC (it's been my nickname since the UT99 days)
IGN: WhiteBlue
Champion of choice: (1)Twisted Fate (2)Singed (3)Master Yi
Experience: Also played SC way, way back when, WC3; minimal DoTA experience though, played LoL since PAX closed beta invite roughly 2 months ago
Why you want to join X17: haven't seen many clans that mention SC/BW experience and I'd love to join a group like that if possible

docey

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-02-2009

Name: Cal

IGN: EIIimist (ii not ll to keep the idiots away )

Champion of godly choice:
Tryndamere(Hybrid tank/carry), Ashe(Carry), Evelyn (AP Gank), Kassadin (AP Burst), Katrina (AP Gank), Teemo (Carry), Twitch (Carry/Gank), Warick (Jungle Gank)

Experience: Dota since forever, every competitive mmorpg/pc game since forever

Why you want to join X17:
Hmm well who says I wan't to. Basically i'll play a few games with you guys and see if your any decent.. then maybe i'll ask to join who knows

Grocku

11-02-2009

Great clan, really friendly leader. Hope you the best here from NB

Coccada

Senior Recruiter

11-02-2009

Name: Allan

IGN: Coccada

Champion of choice: Sion, Blitzcrank, Anivia.

Experience: Been playing for a week now, pratice and solo games.

Why you want to join X17: Looking for a good team to play,.