Clan X17 now recruiting for LoL

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dakinjor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-14-2012

Name:
Drake
IGN: Dakinjor
Highest Rating and which Ladder: 1431 Solo que
Champion of choice: Lee sin
Experience:Been playing Lol and other strategy games since i was 5 Really got into the moba genre and here i am.
Why you want to join X17: Looking for a group that seems to have some Legit players And was looking for a team

Hornet

02-14-2012

Name: Mike
IGN: Jokers
Highest Rating and which Ladder: 1630
Champion of choice:Urgot
Experience: Been pretty competitive in fighter games, team leader in WCG once
Why you want to join X17: Why wouldn't I want to join?

Endurr

03-03-2012

Name: Niko
IGN: Guyros
Highest Rating and which Ladder: 1900 solo
Champion of choice: Zilean
Experience: since season 1
Why you want to join X17: looking for a competitive group of guys and want to have fun and win alot

Suzetsu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

06-10-2012

Name: Tyler
IGN: Suzetsu
Highest Rating and which Ladder: 1804 Solo
Champion of choice: AD / Jangles.
Experience: ~10 months
Why you want to join X17: Just looking to met more people to play with in a semi-try hard team~

Khaos126

06-26-2012

Name: Ryan
IGN: Khaos126
Highest Rating and which Ladder: 1466/ solo queue
Champion of choice: Riven or Ezreal
Experience: almost 2 years and few small LoLl tournys
Why you want to join X17:To get a like minding group of people to play with and to get better together. I recently came back to LoL after a break and need some good people to enjoy and get better with.

Bigdreamz

06-28-2012

Name: Michael
IGN: Lildreamz and Bigdreamz(Smurf) and yea my smurf is higher then my main lol.
Highest Rating and which Ladder: 1437
Champion of choice: Orianna
Experience: Been playing since Xin Zhao release.
Why you want to join X17: I''ve just been looking for a clan with some serious players. I'm all for casual fun, but I also want to play competitively.

07-30-2012

Name: Dylan Grant
IGN: Soundstitch
Highest Rating and which Ladder: Just started ranked
Champion of choice: Alistar(Support), Malphite(Jungle), Any other support needed
Experience: Uhh lets see..

in SC:BW i was most known as gNs.i-stOry. I competed in PGT back in the day with a high rank of B+, I also competed in the old gamei server, brainclan server, competed in iCCup for quite some time under the gNs tag up to a high rank of A-. I did switch over to SC2 and still play it on occasion, but my once rank 1 diamond (when diamond was highest) account is now less active and dropped down to platinum.. though my skill level is high masters.

in League of legends, meh I just want to get to play with you guys but I do feel I can play at a high elo level, ive been playing for many years

Why you want to join X17: I was once in X17 in sc:Bw under HyAjO-X17 and when i found out you guys play league and are still around I got giddy xD

Wanda Sykes

07-30-2012

Name: Ryan
IGN: Morrigan10
Highest Rating and which Ladder: 1571 (Season one) Ranked 5's
Champion of choice: Katarina/Akali
Experience: I've been playing League for about two years now and iv'e learned a lot from many different types of players. I used to only be able to do Ap mid but now since iv'e stretched my boundaries I can do Ad bot pretty decently and iv'e been working on my Ad/Ap top. I don't like ranked personally it's too much stress and I have enough stress in my real life to make it worse. I do sometimes play ranked with a couple of friends, but normally that's the extent I try to keep away from all the Drama.
Why you want to join X17: I want a nice casual community where I can play League and actually have fun and not rage at other ragers. I want to make new friends that are nice and sincerer. I try to play as much as I can especially before when school starts i'm going to be starting my sophmore year in college in August as a full time student so when that starts i'll be limited to playing only when school stuff is over ie (homework, classwork, projects....) But for now during the summer i'm on almost every day .

Cowser

07-30-2012

Name: Greg
IGN: Cowser
Highest Rating and which Ladder: 1434 5v5 teams
Champion of choice: Anivia
Experience: 1.5 years, own and play every champ, solo queue up to 1536, couple tournaments, playing vs 1600-1800 teams in 5v5 ranked
Why you want to join X17: make friends, play ran
ked