Art Needed!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pirateelfdog

06-16-2012

Dear members of this forum. I am working on several projects right now, and am in a need for art. I have two big things right now, which I'll explain below, completely lacking in art. If any of you guys have the time, inclination, and ability to do this it would be greatly appreciated.

Note: I spend most of my time on the champion concept place, so thats where this is coming from.

1) Cedric, the Blade's Anger is my champion who is up on the forums. This one isn't very set, just read his lore and basics and you'll get an idea for what he could look like.

2) I have in my mind a 3v3v3 map type. Here's where it gets specific. I want the map to be placed like a triangle, with a base in each corner. Each base has 3 paths, one going out across each edge and one to the middle. There are two turrets per base on each lane, an outer and an inhibitor turret (with an inhibitor, or course), and a single turret in the middle. The middle turret is going to operate in a capture and hold style, but I'll explain details of it when I start it's own thread, which I will only do if I get art. In each of the 3 sectors not covered by a path, there should be one jungle area, and a few paths leading too and from it. Everything else about the map is up to you (I know that doesn't leave much else, but shh...)

I really hope you guys take me up on this.

Pirateelfdog

06-18-2012

No one wants to give me art...

gameboi597

06-18-2012

Id totally give you art. If I could draw. We could sail out together, in the same boat, searching seas abroad for artists of the most decent caliber to draw to life our fantastic ideas for us! Sadly i'd be a pessimist the entire time. Must be rough having a good idea but noone to make it look pretty :/

Pirateelfdog

06-21-2012

Ha! I have a pessimist friend too...he's like you.

Gorerend

06-21-2012

Here ya go! drew this up in about 10 minutes and ya i know the arm kinda goes off the page >.< always have that issue when drawing lol. And i dont know why it turned it sideways....

Pirateelfdog

06-21-2012

Its fine! Thank you for it! I like it! i will definitely put it up, at least as a draft.

ximwoem

06-21-2012

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็(ಠ益ಠส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็

Haji22

06-21-2012

lD i'm a pretty good artist maybe i can give cedric a go?? o3o

Pirateelfdog

06-22-2012

That would be fantastic I would love you.