Fun Twitch Build

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KKamansek

10-31-2009

This probably won't do so well under scrutiny, but I just got done playing a game with Twitch and I thought I'd share. I'm not "good" by any means yet, having just switched over from DOTA a couple days ago, but this worked really well for me and was downright hi-larious.

Warmog's Armor (+maxed bonuses)
Atma's Impaler
Boots of Mobility
Bloodthirster (+maxed bonuses)
Frozen Mallet (Had the gold, didn't quite have time to combine)

I died once before getting Warmog's, but my final score was 14/1/13 (12 kill streak). I had ~4100 health mid 100's armor and damage in the 300s. (It was ~348, but I had Baron buff on at the time so I don't know for sure). I laughed out loud as I'd pop out of stealth near the enemy team, suck up their alpha (no big CC this game), re-stealth while my team dropped in, and then maneuver behind them for Ambush/Pray and Spray delight. The biggest downside was attack speed and move speed (until I got the MoBoots.) Probably not viable in a crowd control environment, but I'd walk right up to Yi and Mundo and go to town, even late game. Who knows, give it a shot, if nothing else it will be funny.

Bait

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-31-2009

o.O i think the twitch + sunfire combo was funnier.

Crazy Demon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-01-2009

Lol, yeah, one of the things I miss about lower ELO matches is doing these crazy ass builds and have them actually work.

Lemt

11-03-2009

Oh god Twitch stacking Sunfires seems fun!!! 40-80-120 DPS to everyone near you? They won't even know what's hitting them!

Must... resist... urge...

TenToedPete1

Adjudicator

11-03-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemt View Post
Oh god Twitch stacking Sunfires seems fun!!! 40-80-120 DPS to everyone near you? They won't even know what's hitting them!

Must... resist... urge...
its actually pretty cool to go on evelynn, because in a team fight you are damaging everyone with them, so any enemy champion to die heals you for 25% and gives you access to a move and attack speed bonus. if your team is able to get a few kills in a team fight, you can play quite aggressive, as you heal up mid fight

Lemt

11-03-2009

Just played a game with Sunfire Capes Evelynn. Fun to play, BUT very weak early game. The fun started once I got the third cape. I stopped a couple of 4-guy attacks before they got anywhere, just by standing alongside of them. Minions survived: 0. Enemies survived: all. Cost of stopping the attack: a single crazy Champ. Risk: 0.5 (if someone can see invisibles, there IS some risk involved).

Fun times.

Plus in the final FTW attack the enemy minions fell like flies, so the enemy had virtually no support. Went 5-6-16, not too bad considering it was my first time with Evelynn AND I was playing a crazy build.

EDIT: WARNING: If Sunfire Cape damages a neutral, that group of neutrals will be able to attack you even if you ARE stealthed.

The Senate

11-03-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Demon View Post
Lol, yeah, one of the things I miss about lower ELO matches is doing these crazy ass builds and have them actually work.
I don't think this build is that crazy. Twitch has all the base attack speed he needs from Ambush and Spray & Pray, and then going with HP + Atma's could make up the damage lost by not going beefy damage items early on.

I actually think that this build is pretty viable if you could get the order of the items pulled off.