Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[game]minor] Vayne is op

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kratos0455

06-16-2012

sometimes when i play vayne when i tumble i tumble inside a wall and get stuck i resume back to normal by tumbling again

Damie904

06-16-2012

Could you try taking a picture of this?

Kratos0455

06-19-2012

Quote:
Damie904:
Could you try taking a picture of this?

uh i dont think so im not trying to be mean i just dont play vayne that much anymore

gnatnath98

06-19-2012

I can confirm this but I also have no screenshot. It has happened a few times while on summoners rift but I have never encountered the bug on 3v3.

spacecatprincess

06-19-2012

I've had this happen to me 10+ times now. (I main Vayne) It's rather annoying having to burn my flash to get out if there are enemies nearby.

Golf Chang

06-19-2012

i was playing vayne one time, and I got stuck on the purple side of the wraiths bush, in summoners rift

TinyNubcakes

Recruiter

06-20-2012

Tumbled into the turret lol >.> True meaning of turret hug because I got stuck in it

Storm514

06-20-2012

Could someone explain to me how this makes Vayne OP?

Kanajos

06-20-2012

Never had this happen to me with vayne, but I have gotten stuck inside towers as shyvanna in the regular game and in PBE.

I have seen a vayne get stuck in a wall in PBE though, and our Jarvin ulted onto her, so both of them ended up not being able to do anything since they were stuck in a wall.

Kratos0455

06-20-2012

Quote:
Kanajos:
Never had this happen to me with vayne, but I have gotten stuck inside towers as shyvanna in the regular game and in PBE.

I have seen a vayne get stuck in a wall in PBE though, and our Jarvin ulted onto her, so both of them ended up not being able to do anything since they were stuck in a wall.

WOW is all i have to say.