[Champion Suggestion] Joe the Bro

First Riot Post
1234567 ... 12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SpiralFang

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-27-2010

Champion of the month of all months

Sekundes12

08-27-2010

needs another q ability:

sammich maker: slap the next female champion to get a tasty sammich which also gives her the irish sunglasses debuff

Dracozero

08-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sekundes12 View Post
needs another q ability:

sammich maker: slap the next female champion to get a tasty sammich which also gives her the irish sunglasses debuff
We are talking bros, not pimps.

Bro.

vVv Shafe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-27-2010

I love the icing

BBT

08-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dracozero View Post
I just had some brotastic ideas about his broltimate.

Bromumu brondaging towards your team? Ice dat bro. Now he's used curse of the sad bromummy on his bros.

Brotarina about to unleash Deat Brotus? Ice dat sis. She's killed her team.

A fellow bro towerhugging at low HP? Wait for brominions to retreat, then ice dat bro and watch as his own towerk ills him.

Dis broltimate is going to be brotastic.

Bro.
You know it, bro!

BBT

08-27-2010

Gotta broump again, bros.

RuRuRuRufus

08-27-2010

Naw it's cool bro. Broump this awesome bro all you want, bro.

BBT

08-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by RuRuRuRufus View Post
Naw it's cool bro. Broump this awesome bro all you want, bro.
Thanks, bro.

Dracozero

08-27-2010

I'd have to suggest a brotter passive bro.

Passive: Broforce.
The Broforce's shining brotastic light unites the bros even in darkest times. For every allied champion near Joe, friendly bros gain 0,33/0,66/1 reduced damage and deal 0,33/0,66/1 increased damage, up to 1,65/3,3/5%. Broforce also counts Joe as a bro for this broffect.

Bros will be bros 'till the bitter end, my friend.

Vaellian

08-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vercrius View Post
Abilities

(Passive): Pro Bro - Joe takes 5% less damage from all incoming sources.

Q - Diephone: Joe chucks his cellular device at the target, stunning them and reducing their armor.
Cooldown - 12
Mana Cost - 90/100/110/120/130
Range - 600
Joe throws his cellular device, dealing 100/160/220/280/340 + (0.7 per AP) damage to the targeted enemy, stunning them for 1 second and reducing their armor by 15/20/25/30/35 for 5 seconds.
[Cannot be dodged]

W - Poppin' The Collar: Joe pops his collar out, instantly increasing his amount of COOL.
Cooldown - 29/28/27/26/25
Mana Cost - 60/75/90/105/120
The coolness created by Joe popping his collar creates a shield that reflects the next incoming damage back to the source for 60%/70%/80%/90%/100% of the damage. Lasts 10 seconds.

E - Brocaine: (Passive): Under the influence of brocaine, Joe's attack speed is greatly increased by 10%/20%/30%/40%/50% but loses 5% attack speed every time Joe lands a hit. Resets back to +50% after 5 seconds of non hitting. (Active): Joe takes an enhanced dose of Brocaine, increasing his attack speed by another 50%. Joe now loses 10% everytime he lands a hit though. Lasts 20 seconds.
Cooldown - 28/26/24/22/20
Mana Cost - 60

R - Bros Icing Bros.: Joe offers an ice to a targeted enemy champion, converting him/her into a teammate for 2/3/4 seconds.
Cooldown - 150 / 130 / 110
Mana Cost - 200
Range -700
[Can be cleansed]
yo bro... this is brotacular, still just a little broback

Your Passive... should be a tad higher, considering you have poppy who takes 50% reduced damage from anything that deals 10% more of her current hp (just about everything)... and garen with passive armor and MR + 35% on active so id say 10-15%

Q, i think its fine, maby the armor reduction could be reduced by a little as the damage is good + it stuns

W, all around a good ability, but i feel the CD could be reduced a little as one attack is nothing really, unless its like veigars ultimate and you have 1k AP

E, i like it, its cool and unique... although i think the AS decay should be every 2 hits other wise he wouldent be much help in prolonged fights without a break

R, OP and UP at the same time also i dont think LoL's Engine could do this... anyways its not really powerfull... basically what your ultimate does is like rammus's taunt only your team cant attack him his team has to (they wont most likely) so all it does is take him away from his team or u can send him to attack them (he would have to be controlled like mordekeisers minion i guess)

all in all a good champion tho...

Bro.

1234567 ... 12