Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Is there anyway to play with noobs?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rabbit With ADHD

06-16-2012

k, just as a question, is there any way to play w/ under lvl people, because a friend of mine just started, and he wanted to play my account first, ya know, before he downloaded the game. well, he played...he failed instantly. he insists that he wanted to play my account, so i wanted to know if i could make him play against noobs... i dont care if its normal or custom, but i NEED to find a way to not make him ruin mah account rep....also, is there any way that i could play a normal game against a friend, just like i would when i play one with them...

Vizzlepeez

06-16-2012

tell him to dl the **** game its free

Amaltron

Recruiter

06-16-2012

co-op vs ai.

DebosBike

06-16-2012

Make a smuf account and log him into that one. How would he know the difference?

LeagueOfLesblans

06-16-2012

I wish there was a way not to be QUEUED with noobs because they bring the game down.

JRiMi

06-16-2012

He can just make an account and sign in to your client. Also if you make a custom game you can play against friends

Sexual Healing

06-16-2012

You can be not-dumb with your account.

It will help.

He can get his own account.

It will help.

If he has commitment issues, DO NOT PLAY LOL.

It will help.