Looking for a Solo Queue partner

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Richy Gorgan

08-26-2010

OK, I looking for a semi-decent player that has few leaves, plays often, does not feed and is a little bit knowledgeable about the game(I.E malady is a no no).

I say semi-decent but I guess I would have to have a few games with you to judge, obviously, there is a chance I hold myself in too high regard, so you could easily be too good for me. One thing I know though, is that I am certainly capable of a higher elo than 1111, where every Trish and Twitch go with a Malady and Zerkers, and nearly every Tryn, Teemo and Yi feeds.

Voice communication is a must, meaning you speak English, and I can hear you. I'm quite happy to either speak to you on Skype, Vent or Teamspeak 3.

If your interested, post here or just add me on League of Legends.

My user name is Richy Gorgan, I live in England so if you play most your games at 9PM-stupid oclock, chances are I will be in bed.

Oh, I play 15 champs but know how to play 19 effectively, I only own Garen for a tank though, I hate being a tank in this low Elo bracket.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Widd0lkitty

08-26-2010

hi add me im from california though so our time zones may clash but i play often at different times somtimes early sometimes real late and am looking for solo queue my elo real low in the thousands right now but easily can go back to 13 ish can play alot of different characters though can never seem to carry my team althouhg my match history will show i easily have a 4-1 to 5-1 kda minimum every game