The Call of the Void

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Gragas

Senior Member

06-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiang Li View Post
Magister, I know we are both sensible people, hence the time you take to read and review fan-fiction and way I did not bother to swear at you. I therefore would like to apologise for the situation that had happened back in my thread and would also like to inform you of three things:

1. I do value your opinion;
2. I do respect you for taking the time to reply;
3. I sincerely apologise for the hostility I gave you on my thread and the other thread.

If there's anything I can do to make this right, do not hesitate to call up on the story's thread.

With regrets,
Kiang Li

PS: that was a good start in deleting your posts on the other thread, I'll delete mine as soon as Gragas does so too on his post.

***

Now, moving on to my perspective of this story, I like the way you portrayed the heat and visions in the first paragraph, and that caught my fish into the net. It's a very effective start, yes, and I do look forward for more.
i deleted my post back in the thread. good man, kiang.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Magister Gir

Senior Member

06-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiang Li View Post
Magister, I know we are both sensible people, hence the time you take to read and review fan-fiction and way I did not bother to swear at you. I therefore would like to apologise for the situation that had happened back in my thread and would also like to inform you of three things:

1. I do value your opinion;
2. I do respect you for taking the time to reply;
3. I sincerely apologise for the hostility I gave you on my thread and the other thread.

If there's anything I can do to make this right, do not hesitate to call up on the story's thread.

With regrets,
Kiang Li

PS: that was a good start in deleting your posts on the other thread, I'll delete mine as soon as Gragas does so too on his post.

***

Now, moving on to my perspective of this story, I like the way you portrayed the heat and visions in the first paragraph, and that caught my fish into the net. It's a very effective start, yes, and I do look forward for more.
ye sorry about that, trying to find a way to relieve myself of well pent up urges to punch people. Anyway you have a good story going for you. Again I also apologize for the way I said it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kiang Li

Senior Member

06-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magister Gir View Post
ye sorry about that, trying to find a way to relieve myself of well pent up urges to punch people. Anyway you have a good story going for you. Again I also apologize for the way I said it.
We were both wrong in a way. I do respect soldiers and all that but yes, this situation is finished and I'll keep the comp going in my thread. And as a compensation, I'll make Li OP or Johnny Sue in Chapter 2 like you said in your first review and let you answer two questions in the Comp regardless of closure.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Magister Gir

Senior Member

06-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiang Li View Post
We were both wrong in a way. I do respect soldiers and all that but yes, this situation is finished and I'll keep the comp going in my thread. And as a compensation, I'll make Li OP or Johnny Sue in Chapter 2 like you said in your first review and let you answer two questions in the Comp regardless of closure.
please don't make him Johnny sue or OP its what ruins a OC. I was trying to state a future "If" reference, like if he'll become one, but I messed up the wording and made it seem like no matter what he was going to be one sorry.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kiang Li

Senior Member

06-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magister Gir View Post
please don't make him Johnny sue or OP its what ruins a OC. I was trying to state a future "If" reference, like if he'll become one, but I messed up the wording and made it seem like no matter what he was going to be one sorry.
Alright.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TastyBeeBurgers

Senior Member

06-27-2012

Big thanks to Kiang Li and Magister Gir for the feedback... and whatever all this other stuff is. Glad you enjoyed it. I ought to be posting Finding Icathia (Kassadin's origin story) within a week or so.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ShadowMantis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Junior Member

06-27-2012

Really enjoyed it. As I mentioned before, your descriptions are vivid and enjoyable.

Looking forward to read Kassadin's PoV.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sarpon

Junior Member

01-25-2013

This story was really good. It really feels like Malzahar is telling you about his whole experience while you are reading this. I'm also looking forward to reading Kassadin's story as well, since he is among my favorite characters of LoL.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Frost Archer

Senior Member

01-25-2013

No offence but I thought I had short chapters. Make 'em longer! Or fuse them together. Gj!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arcade Malzahar

Junior Member

05-08-2013

Let me begin by congratulating you Bee, these chapters are some of the best parcels of Malzahar Lore I've seen yet, It was interesting contrasting it to an entry such as was written by MasqureMan: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3289610.

I thoroughly enjoyed your interpretation of Malzahar's journey, dreams, and visions of the void. This fit very well into Ezreal's Lore for Malzahar in League. The tragedy mixed well with the more than bearable romantic relationship introduced within.

I encourage you to pick this project up again.


12