Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Guide]The importance of Gold Value - Pt 1

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GGeasy NA

06-16-2012

Post by our new Blogger named Rex

Subscribe to our newsletter for gaming giveaways!

Like our Facebook page!
https://www.facebook.com/leagueoflegendsbestchampion

http://play-lol.com/2012/06/goldvalue-pt1/

acosn

06-16-2012

Guides could use some formatting, and really you didn't need three separate pages.

Kind of annoying that while you talk about gold value you don't talk about gear theory. Everyone knows how GP5 items work. Talk about why the 3000 gold spent on an IE is better than 3000 gold spent on any other AD item in the game. Talk about why the gold spent on a Frozen Heart is better than a thornmail for non-carry characters.

St Viers

06-16-2012

Quote:
acosn:
Guides could use some formatting, and really you didn't need three separate pages.

Kind of annoying that while you talk about gold value you don't talk about gear theory. Everyone knows how GP5 items work. Talk about why the 3000 gold spent on an IE is better than 3000 gold spent on any other AD item in the game. Talk about why the gold spent on a Frozen Heart is better than a thornmail for non-carry characters.

Maybe I'll do that: I'll counterblog--new meta

GGeasy NA

06-18-2012

bump

ExecutionerK

06-18-2012

bump this one more time and I will call 20 people to instant downvote your post

You should have combined all of them into one, not 4 separate pages.