Solo top/jungle champion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Savackz

06-16-2012

Solo top and jungle are the best and mostly only lanes that I play. I have most of everyone and too many to type. Surprisingly, I don't have shyvana for jungling and irelia for top. I enjoy top more but is very frustrating on the other hand. Jungling I am mostly stuck with because no one 'loves' to jungle. Suggestions?

DonnFirinne

06-16-2012

I love to jungle, and though I haven't tried a lot of champs for it, shyvanna is very fun to jungle with. I think she can go solo top too

Savackz

06-16-2012

The two that I mentioned above are the two I am looking into right now. Shyvana, the only problem I have with her is that everyone can see if you have your ult, which I am very paranoid about.

DonnFirinne

06-16-2012

That's why jungle Shyv is fun. You sneak up behind the lane, then run out and ult them into your team/tower before they can do anything. When you're in the jungle you just spam W and race through it to another gank. As for them knowing when you have your ult, at low levels/elo nobody will pay enough attention to it, and at higher levels people time ult CDs anyway. Because your ult isn't on a timer you actually have an advantage over them.

tunmi

06-16-2012

Are you looking for champs that are good at both roles? or a champ for each?

Olaf, Mundo, Shyvana and Lee Sin can do either role. I hear Jarvan isnt bad either
Yorick, Riven, Rumble and Darius (obviously) are good top laners
Udyr, Maokai and Nocturne are good junglers.

It's all about counterpicking the other team.

Personally I like Riven for top because if played well, she counters most champions. She isnt to hard to learn and her scaling is decently high (as you get better)
I prefer Shaco in the jungle for his strong early ganks and counter jungling. But shaco isnt really viable because 1) if you fail ganks early you fall off HARD and its really difficult to catch up (, end up being dead weight to the team) 2) he is constantly banned in ranked/draft. 3) his skill cap is very high and it takes a while to get good with him and make good decisions

Udyr, Shyvana and Mundo are great counterjunglers with fast clear times and mediocre ganks.
Maokai and Nocturne have superb ganks.

Savackz

06-16-2012

I play Mundo, Nocturne some, skarner <3, Olaf, Maokai, I didn't really enjoy Udyr but I will try him again, maybe it is my build, for jungling, and alot more. For top, it is Vlad, Morde, Rumble, Riven, Renekton sometimes, I do both jungling and top with Jax, and lee sin every once in a while. hit me up for more info please.

SaxDude95

06-17-2012

Lee sin is solid in either role. I have a lot of fun with fiora and olaf in top/jungle too. Between these 3 you can always fit a role your team needs - if your solo top is tanky then jungle fiora, if not then lee or olaf if you need bruiser etc

BL00DANG3L

06-17-2012

I really enjoy using Amumu jungle. Solo top I like Mundo, Gangplank or Pantheon