(Semi-Open RP) From the Ashes of Valoran

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MysticalRaven

08-09-2012

Amelia looking at Bastion doesn't notice the sword until she hears it cutting through the air as it flies, she quickly jumps back, the blade cutting across her shoulder, the force sending her sprawling to the ground. On the ground she looks at the wound, it was to bad but it hurt like hell. She looks around, screw it. She stands up and picks up the sword and takes off around a corner hopefully the giant beast of a man wasn't as fast as he was strong.

Grand Viper

08-09-2012

Jurante smiled, "Thanks luv. They should be at the prison, they were caught for tryin' t'get away from the scene o' the crime. Truth be told, Bastion was attacked and I sort of stepped in and killed the blokes. They were intent on killin' him and me. I already told th' authorities, but I want t'tell ye the story and make sure their case in court is ironclad. Come on, follow me! I bet they're bored t'tear at this rate, sittin' in jail all day! What could a man and a woman do alone in a cell anyways?"

With that, Jurante took off sprinting towards the prison. It would take some time before he would see what was transpiring in the streets.

((I think 2 posts from Delm and 2 from Steel should equate enough time passed?))

Grand Viper

08-14-2012

((A manly bump))

Delmegar

08-15-2012

((sorry guys I've been unable to log in! **** apex predator screwing up my RP!))

When the sword cut mercielessly through the hair like a bolt of lightning to metal, Bastion's heart stopped for a moment. The weapon hit Ordimar's mark, knocking Amy to the ground flat with what was thankfully a glancing blow. She got up moments later, duster herself off, grabbed the sword and took off.

"Lord Ordimar," Bastion shouted across the street at the terrifying warrior. Even at the mention of the mans name, Bastion's knees quaked slightly. "you are supposed to be dead, I thought! Your death came from the lips of your brother himself!"

Ordimar stepped forward over a bloody corpse, his boot squished in the blood soaked dirt. His eyes flared blue under his dark, ominous helmet.

"Am I not dead, boy? Learn your place, street rat! You have no right to speak to me! Ready your weapon." Ordimar heaved his massive culling axe over his shoulder and laughed aloud, placing one hand on his hip he pointed at Bastion with his axe. "After you, it's onto my brother, boy."

MysticalRaven

08-18-2012

Amelia stifled a cry of pain each time she took a step. She had one hand covering the wound, the blood seeping through her fingers running down her limp arm, she had dropped the sword earlier than she had wanted to. She felt as though she would pass out, the wound had been much deeper than she thought at first.

She puts more pressure on the wound trying to stop the blood from flowing, she slows herself to a walk as she no longer had the energy to keep running at that speed, she eventually rounds a corner and stands before the house Amaron. She makes her way towards the door, hopefully no one would try kill her.

Delmegar

08-20-2012

((maybe this just needs a bump, but I think I'm gonna shelfthis one fr a hile while I get A World of Ruin on track. Since it seems to have more participants.

Anyone still here is welcome to apply to A World of Ruin.))

Grand Viper

08-20-2012

((Hrm...You'd have to give me time for me to apply to the World of Ruin. Not sure if I can think of a suitable character, truth be told. That sounds strange, I know, but I need to ponder.))

Delmegar

08-22-2012

((no prblem viper, take your time. hope to see you.))