(Semi-Open RP) From the Ashes of Valoran

12345612 ... 40
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kiang Li

06-17-2012

I'll rock in. I'd love to experience Role-playing better and in various environments. As usual, I'll rock in as my ninja self. That is, if I'm accepted in.

AskMadmanMundo

06-17-2012

Meanwhile in Zaun Mundo was taking a massive dump...Just thought you guys would want to know.

Necromonger

06-17-2012

...a ninja assassin mercenary. We seriously need job counseling for the characters. It's hard to retire when one's occupation is hazardous. Maybe Kiang can go into Sushi making.

Kiang Li

06-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Necromonger View Post
...a ninja assassin mercenary. We seriously need job counseling for the characters. It's hard to retire when one's occupation is hazardous. Maybe Kiang can go into Sushi making.
...maybe we should get nerfs for certain characters. It's hard to believe that a human can learn all ablities at once. Maybe Wong can go into teaching people who to have "Above human x", be more productive and protected by society rather than rocking in as a mercenary .

Birdy51

06-17-2012

I think I'll throw my character into the mix. I tried to make him different from most other characters, as he has a family to be fighting for.

http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/1688

Elithik

06-17-2012

I should have a character up by tomorrow. I have the idea, just have to put it down.

Delmegar

06-18-2012

((okay, first off.. I love you necro, every time I see you you got a super badass chick. But this time its superman that as a chick and in a medieval setting. Sweet dude.

Secondly, anyone who has created a profile will will readily accepted. Some of them look really interesting, and I definitely like yours Birdy. Very detailed, and tied nicely into Krizar. Seems your character will be a little conflicted.

Initially, I'll be as myself and not tied into the group.

http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/412 ))

Krizar City

The city of Krizar was still a young, but hearty place. It had been built in secret, found, and ruined twice over by its true masters of Noxus. Each time the small town rebuilt, it came back bigger and stronger. First, under the leadership of Ordimar Amaron, Delmegar's now deceased brother. the second time, Delmegar himself took up the reign of Lord and led House Amaron and Krizar to heights never before imagined.

Under his strictly neutral state, he earned the city a powerful image of fairness and honor, even for mercenaries. This of course, meant little to the city-state of Noxus, who did not care for honor, or for anyone other than themselves. they saw a previously occupied area flourishing and wanted to usurp control for themselves.

When the Noxian war-machine was set in motion, they came down in a storm of steel and fire on Krizar. to their surprise however, the other city-states all played some role in fighting back Noxus because of Delmegar's fair equality and his rights as ruler of Krizar. This was backed also by the League. Within only a couple of days the armies of Noxus were sent home on recall, and Krizar was safe.

Since then, Krizar has bolstered in population, army, and wealth. The Order of Dark Phoenix has become a worldly known Mercenary faction, and its city a vastly popular seaport with great trade services. To further this, Delmegar has ordered further recruitment of mercenaries and capable people to aid him in the expansion of the Order, and soon his lands if the need should arise.

Krizar City, Central Square

A crowd of mercenaries and standing soldiers have been summoned to the central square, learning that Lord Amaron has returned from a long leave. The lord looks far more a leader since his days in the past - his hair grown out, a vicious X shaped scar over his left eye, a long elegant cloak of black on one side and white on the other with several plain chains around his neck.

He walks out to a tall platform with Knights of the White Phoenix, and Knights of Black Phoenix waiting on guard. They stood in full dark steel, with their insignias on their breastplates and tunics, without words. Following Delmegar, was his right hand man, Agares Loxaerion.

"Krizar, our lord has returned. Be silent, and listen up!" Agares was straight to the point, and as always in inspiring presence. In this case, he inspired just as he order. Silence. The hundreds of mercenaries of Krizar; men and women alike, all shut up. they raised their fists in salute to Delmegar, as he stepped forward.

He smiled and patted the air with his hands, signalling for them to put their fists down. "Relax, brothers and sisters. We are one, as we have always been. With recent changes in valoran, I must confess it is time we expand our Order. We have recently recruited a great amount of warriors, and even stragglers from city-states all who have sworn oaths to our cause. This sudden flock of popularity has left our territory cramped, and now we must grow."

In the front of the crowd, a young man with dyed blue hair at shoulder length, and bright blue eyes shouted at him. "Lord Amaron, are we going to war? Please, I must have a word with you!" The young warrior moved toward the steps, his Lords eyes following him. As his feet reached the platform, a Knight of the Black Phoenix grabbed the boy suddenly hoisting him up and threw him back down.

"Earn your place, boy, before you think to meet the Lord of Dark Phoenix. Kill a couple hundred warsworn, some Noxians or barbarians. I don't care." The Knight said through his closed helm. "But you are not privy to an audience with our kind lord."

The boy looked up in despair, and as he opened his mouth to say something - another mercenary grabbed and shushed him.

"there has been an influx of jobs for the Dark Phoenix as of late. And as such, there is much to be done and much gold and honor to be made." Dalemgar started again. "From what I understand, a young reporter has joined so she may accompany us on missions and speak the truth of us. She will be treated with fairness and respect. That being said, there are several contracts ripe for the taking - and you will break into designated teams to accomplish the ends. That is all."

THE MISSION BOARD:

a) Meet with a yordle merchant who is bringing state of the art goods to the seaport of Krizar for trading to Demacia. (lvl 3)

b) Go to Lady Elara's estate in southern Noxus, and learn of her plight. (lvl 1)

c) Their are a group of treantlings terrorizing local traders on the roads. Put an end to them and discover what made them act up. (lvl 2.)

((treants are not quite like Maoaki. they are wooden creatures, like he, but far smaller and more humanoid in appearance with an blue glow from their mouths and eyes. They are surprisingly nimble as well.

For this first task, ladies and gentleman, your mission is chosen. You are to meet with a Yordle merchant who is already enroute and is currently a few miles west of Noxus. Meet with him. I'll be on tomorrow for extended time.))

Ask the Janitor

06-18-2012

((Hey, may I use this profile instead of the janitor's on the previous page? I thought about it for a while and I don't want to have the same character for two different RPs
http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/1696 ))

Grand Viper

06-18-2012

A man with dark, slicked back hair ran a hand through his luscious locks. He twirled his painstakingly waxed mustache as he read the mission board. He wiggled his eyebrows, his strange Bilgewater accent evident as he spoke, "A reporter, eh?" Another twirl of his mustache, "I do believe that she needs to be told the whole unadulterated truth. Of me." Giving his arms a quick flex he nodded, "Oh yeah, most definitely."

Patting his sheathed rapier on his one leg, then his saber on his other, he briskly looked at the mission board. The man wistfully traced his finger along the paper, "Hm! Lady Elara, eh? I suppose I should aid her in her hour of need..." His finger stopped. He looked at the first section and groaned, "Great, wonderful. Already shafted. Stupid merchants."

MysticalRaven

06-18-2012

A white haired woman stood infront of the message board, her violet eyes scanning the board while trying to decide what to do, her hextech rifle hummed quietly on her back as her eyes flicked to a man standing next to her talking to himself. She didn't pay to much attention to him for long as her gaze went back to the board.

Flicking a stray strand of hair out of her eyes she cracked her knuckles as she contemplated what to do. She frowned a moment, a reporter? Nosy people the lot of them... She read over the contracts; Meet with a merchant, Meet with some Lady Elara or killing a bunch of wooden creatures. What to do? She looked around, maybe she should wait before choosing.

12345612 ... 40