HotShotGG - A formal complaint

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ferisar

08-26-2010

Hey guys, leave the lengthy stuff to the reds

and by that I mean communists.

Or do you not value your bodily fluids?

OH NO, ZE BOMB IS WON'T STOP!

Enjoí

08-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tizok View Post
Can someone explain to me what's going on?
I just jumped on the forums and noticed the ass-ton of HotshotGG threads.
Kinda annoying.
From my knowledge during a livestream a Wwick stole Hotshotgg's red buff and he superraged and his team were like "people are gonna troll the forums that you're mean" hence everyone saying he's mean

Burt Jackson

08-26-2010

Au contraire.

The theme of this post is not "Geeves often complains about how our attitude toward him is not properly worshipful and submissive." By now, you've already heard countless arguments running in that vein and are probably pretty sick of them. The theme of this letter is "Geeves is a shoo-in for this year's awarding of 'most scary use of Chekism'." For openers, when a mistake is made, the smart thing to do is to admit it and reverse course. That takes real courage. The way that Geeves stubbornly refuses to own up to his mistakes serves only to convince me that in the genesis of his maneuvers, longiloquent begat smarmy, which begat repressive, which begat unforgiving. Have you noticed that that hasn't been covered at all by the mainstream threads? Maybe they're afraid that Geeves will retaliate by making mountains out of molehills. I have now said everything there is to say. So, to summarize it all, Geeves would love to see the forums morph into a small North Korea in which the poster who dares to voice his opinion where in the past all that existed were Geeves' opinion quickly finds himself in a heap of legal trouble.

Kyrmo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-26-2010

lol

Luckyluckylicked

08-26-2010

........wtf........

The Str1ker

08-26-2010

The more we give HotshotGG, the more he wants. Think I'm exaggerating? Just ask any of the most valuable members of our community and they'll all tell you how evil individuals are acting in concert with other evil individuals for an evil purpose, so to speak. His canards are based on a denial of reality, on the substitution of a deliberately falsified picture of the world in place of reality. And this dishonesty, this refusal to admit the truth, will have some very serious consequences for all of us in the immediate years ahead. The best thing about HotshotGG is the way that he encourages us to take the mechanisms, language, ideology, and phraseology for determining what is right and what is wrong out of the hands of him and his flacks and put them back in the hands of ordinary people. No, wait; HotshotGG doesn't encourage that. On the contrary, he discourages us from admitting that he can fool some of the people all of the time. He can fool all of the people some of the time. But HotshotGG can't fool all of the people all of the time.

The key to HotshotGG's soul is his longing for the effortless, irresponsible, automatic consciousness of an animal. He dreads the necessity, the risk, and the responsibility of rational cognition. As a result, HotshotGG's convictions are a load of bunk. I use this delightfully pejorative term, "bunk"—an alternative from the same page of my criminal-slang lexicon would serve just as well—because HotshotGG's treacherous sophistries are in full flower, and their poisonous petals of solipsism are blooming all around us. As a parenthetical note, in debates with HotshotGG, it is important to evaluate whether his provocations reflect a sincere desire to present an alternative point of view or whether his agenda is primarily to throw away our freedom, our honor, and our future. That's the sort of statement that some people allege is meretricious but which I believe is merely a statement of fact. And it's a statement that needs to be made because he has been trying to convince us that we should abandon the institutionalized and revered concept of democracy. That argument fails to take into account the reality that if you're the type who dares to think for yourself, then you've probably already determined that I've known some poltroons who were impressively mutinous. However, HotshotGG is bloodthirsty and that trumps mutinous every time. Does anybody else feel the way I do, or am I alone in my disgust with HotshotGG?

Tisun

08-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Str1ker View Post
The more we give HotshotGG, the more he wants. Think I'm exaggerating? Just ask any of the most valuable members of our community and they'll all tell you how evil individuals are acting in concert with other evil individuals for an evil purpose, so to speak. His canards are based on a denial of reality, on the substitution of a deliberately falsified picture of the world in place of reality. And this dishonesty, this refusal to admit the truth, will have some very serious consequences for all of us in the immediate years ahead. The best thing about HotshotGG is the way that he encourages us to take the mechanisms, language, ideology, and phraseology for determining what is right and what is wrong out of the hands of him and his flacks and put them back in the hands of ordinary people. No, wait; HotshotGG doesn't encourage that. On the contrary, he discourages us from admitting that he can fool some of the people all of the time. He can fool all of the people some of the time. But HotshotGG can't fool all of the people all of the time.

The key to HotshotGG's soul is his longing for the effortless, irresponsible, automatic consciousness of an animal. He dreads the necessity, the risk, and the responsibility of rational cognition. As a result, HotshotGG's convictions are a load of bunk. I use this delightfully pejorative term, "bunk"—an alternative from the same page of my criminal-slang lexicon would serve just as well—because HotshotGG's treacherous sophistries are in full flower, and their poisonous petals of solipsism are blooming all around us. As a parenthetical note, in debates with HotshotGG, it is important to evaluate whether his provocations reflect a sincere desire to present an alternative point of view or whether his agenda is primarily to throw away our freedom, our honor, and our future. That's the sort of statement that some people allege is meretricious but which I believe is merely a statement of fact. And it's a statement that needs to be made because he has been trying to convince us that we should abandon the institutionalized and revered concept of democracy. That argument fails to take into account the reality that if you're the type who dares to think for yourself, then you've probably already determined that I've known some poltroons who were impressively mutinous. However, HotshotGG is bloodthirsty and that trumps mutinous every time. Does anybody else feel the way I do, or am I alone in my disgust with HotshotGG?
tldr

Voygirl

08-26-2010

Geeves...I've never seen so much textual diarrhea in my life.

DarkShurelia

Associate Game Designer

08-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cefx the Mighty View Post
Geeves...I've never seen so much textual diarrhea in my life.
Much like your posting.

DarkRonin00

08-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkShurelia View Post
Much like your posting.
I concur officer