HotShotGG - A formal complaint

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Liquidone

Senior Member

08-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by tehcraz View Post
I missed the rage Anyone got it up somewhere?
I'm sure someone somewhere is making a YouTube video of it as we speak, er.... type.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tisun

Member

08-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquidone View Post
I'm sure someone somewhere is making a YouTube video of it as we speak, er.... type.
I doubt it. From what I understand Owned.tv doesn't have replays.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Liquidone

Senior Member

08-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tisun View Post
I doubt it. From what I understand Owned.tv doesn't have replays.
Doesn't stop his Fanboi's from recording everything so they can fap to it later.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Whoreslapper

Member

08-26-2010

you should have been there it was intense, like everyone in the chat was saying wow calm down etc, he was really really angry and Locicero had to calm him down, after it was fun times Loci was hilarious


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cactusbork

Junior Member

08-26-2010

Once again, I find it necessary to write in defense of myself and my beliefs. Permit me this forum to rant. If Mr. Geeves , Jr. ever claims that it is patriotic to erode constitutional principles that have shaped our society and remain at the core of our freedom and liberty, we must answer only one thing: "No, the reverse is true." Although he likes to pontificate about how we should avoid personal responsibility, the truth is that he insists that without his superior guidance, we will go nowhere. This fraud, this lie, is just one among the thousands he perpetrates. He not only lies but brags about his lying to his foot soldiers. On a lighter note, Geeves likes cheating on taxes, which puts him somewhere between a prolix bonehead and a self-pitying lackwit on the nativism org chart.

I am truly at a loss for words when Geeves asserts that he can poison the relationship between teacher and student and get away with it. He can't possibly be serious. I suspect that the real story here is that Geeves has gotten away with so much for so long that he's lost all sense of caution, all sense of limits. If you think about it, only a man without any sense of limits could desire to create a desolation and call it peace. I oppose his words because they are inaniloquent. I oppose them because they are unctuous. And I oppose them because they will promote the total destruction of individuality in favor of an all-powerful group sooner or later.

As everyone who has access to reliable information knows, I normally prefer to listen than to speak. I would, however, like to remind Geeves that we were put on this planet to be active, to struggle, and to remind him about the concept of truth in advertising. We were not put here to inure us to crapulous revanchism, as Geeves might warrant. I intend to look closely at his scare tactics to see what makes them so effectual at diminishing our will to live. I should expect to find—this is a guess that I currently lack sufficient knowledge to verify—that Geeves's rantings are like an enormous sexism-spewing machine. We must begin dismantling that structure. We must put a monkey wrench in its gears. And we must take the lemons that Geeves is handing us and make lemonade because when Geeves tells us that his histrionics are Right with a capital R, he somehow fails to mention that by its very nature, antiheroism finds its adherents among dastardly, muzzy-headed palookas like him. He fails to mention that besides being thoroughly offensive and abusive, his asseverations are seriously defamatory. And he fails to mention that if we take his sound bites to their logical conclusion, we see that eventually, he will play the blame game. As a parting thought, remember that Mr. Geeves , Jr. spews words like "characteristicalness", "pharmacodynamic", and "heterochromatization" and insidiously twists them into catch phrases designed to keep us everlastingly ill at ease.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

maxthegreat

Senior Member

08-26-2010

I'm totally and profoundly confused as to whether or not any of this is serious. . .


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tisun

Member

08-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cactusbork View Post
Once again, I find it necessary to write in defense of myself and my beliefs. Permit me this forum to rant. If Mr. Geeves , Jr. ever claims that it is patriotic to erode constitutional principles that have shaped our society and remain at the core of our freedom and liberty, we must answer only one thing: "No, the reverse is true." Although he likes to pontificate about how we should avoid personal responsibility, the truth is that he insists that without his superior guidance, we will go nowhere. This fraud, this lie, is just one among the thousands he perpetrates. He not only lies but brags about his lying to his foot soldiers. On a lighter note, Geeves likes cheating on taxes, which puts him somewhere between a prolix bonehead and a self-pitying lackwit on the nativism org chart.

I am truly at a loss for words when Geeves asserts that he can poison the relationship between teacher and student and get away with it. He can't possibly be serious. I suspect that the real story here is that Geeves has gotten away with so much for so long that he's lost all sense of caution, all sense of limits. If you think about it, only a man without any sense of limits could desire to create a desolation and call it peace. I oppose his words because they are inaniloquent. I oppose them because they are unctuous. And I oppose them because they will promote the total destruction of individuality in favor of an all-powerful group sooner or later.

As everyone who has access to reliable information knows, I normally prefer to listen than to speak. I would, however, like to remind Geeves that we were put on this planet to be active, to struggle, and to remind him about the concept of truth in advertising. We were not put here to inure us to crapulous revanchism, as Geeves might warrant. I intend to look closely at his scare tactics to see what makes them so effectual at diminishing our will to live. I should expect to find—this is a guess that I currently lack sufficient knowledge to verify—that Geeves's rantings are like an enormous sexism-spewing machine. We must begin dismantling that structure. We must put a monkey wrench in its gears. And we must take the lemons that Geeves is handing us and make lemonade because when Geeves tells us that his histrionics are Right with a capital R, he somehow fails to mention that by its very nature, antiheroism finds its adherents among dastardly, muzzy-headed palookas like him. He fails to mention that besides being thoroughly offensive and abusive, his asseverations are seriously defamatory. And he fails to mention that if we take his sound bites to their logical conclusion, we see that eventually, he will play the blame game. As a parting thought, remember that Mr. Geeves , Jr. spews words like "characteristicalness", "pharmacodynamic", and "heterochromatization" and insidiously twists them into catch phrases designed to keep us everlastingly ill at ease.
tldr


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Whoreslapper

Member

08-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxthegreat View Post
I'm totally and profoundly confused as to whether or not any of this is serious. . .
its not serious, although what happened was pretty serious and all, hotshot calmed down and apologized in-game. His stream just made thousands of posts lol


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Liquidone

Senior Member

08-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cactusbork View Post
Once again, I find it necessary to write in defense of myself and my beliefs. Permit me this forum to rant. If Mr. Geeves , Jr. ever claims that it is patriotic to erode constitutional principles that have shaped our society and remain at the core of our freedom and liberty, we must answer only one thing: "No, the reverse is true." Although he likes to pontificate about how we should avoid personal responsibility, the truth is that he insists that without his superior guidance, we will go nowhere. This fraud, this lie, is just one among the thousands he perpetrates. He not only lies but brags about his lying to his foot soldiers. On a lighter note, Geeves likes cheating on taxes, which puts him somewhere between a prolix bonehead and a self-pitying lackwit on the nativism org chart.

I am truly at a loss for words when Geeves asserts that he can poison the relationship between teacher and student and get away with it. He can't possibly be serious. I suspect that the real story here is that Geeves has gotten away with so much for so long that he's lost all sense of caution, all sense of limits. If you think about it, only a man without any sense of limits could desire to create a desolation and call it peace. I oppose his words because they are inaniloquent. I oppose them because they are unctuous. And I oppose them because they will promote the total destruction of individuality in favor of an all-powerful group sooner or later.

As everyone who has access to reliable information knows, I normally prefer to listen than to speak. I would, however, like to remind Geeves that we were put on this planet to be active, to struggle, and to remind him about the concept of truth in advertising. We were not put here to inure us to crapulous revanchism, as Geeves might warrant. I intend to look closely at his scare tactics to see what makes them so effectual at diminishing our will to live. I should expect to find—this is a guess that I currently lack sufficient knowledge to verify—that Geeves's rantings are like an enormous sexism-spewing machine. We must begin dismantling that structure. We must put a monkey wrench in its gears. And we must take the lemons that Geeves is handing us and make lemonade because when Geeves tells us that his histrionics are Right with a capital R, he somehow fails to mention that by its very nature, antiheroism finds its adherents among dastardly, muzzy-headed palookas like him. He fails to mention that besides being thoroughly offensive and abusive, his asseverations are seriously defamatory. And he fails to mention that if we take his sound bites to their logical conclusion, we see that eventually, he will play the blame game. As a parting thought, remember that Mr. Geeves , Jr. spews words like "characteristicalness", "pharmacodynamic", and "heterochromatization" and insidiously twists them into catch phrases designed to keep us everlastingly ill at ease.
Are those even words?!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

carlos arco

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Banned

08-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoobShotGG View Post
Wtf a red guy trolling?
$ carlos $