HotShotGG - A formal complaint

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

fr0ztbyte

08-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taygeta View Post
Einstein once said that time exists so everything doesn't happen at once. The events that transpired tonight was just a misfortune. HotshotGG couldn't deny the streamer trolls of their foolishness for attention. He should criticize their desire for praise for their idol. As much as Hotshot despise these trolls for their lack of restraint, he also understand them. They need this. They want to be recognized for their meaningless deeds, paltry and few as they were. They want their idol to acknowledge their exceptional attention wh**ring, though posting troll threads is a common occurrence in the League Forums.
As much as I hate wrongheaded, snippy sad sacks, I hate Hotshot even more, especially when he tries to lay all of society open to the predations of organized criminality. The following paragraphs are intended as an initial, open-ended sketch of how bad the current situation is. Many people lie. However, Hotshot lies with such ease it's troubling. Please pardon this brief divagation, but he consumes, infests, and destroys. Hotshot lives off the death and destruction of others. For that reason alone we need to enable patriots to use their freedoms to save their freedoms. That's all I have to say about Hotshot so I guess I'll stop writing now. Oh, and Hotshot: Before you start formulating a smart reply, don't bother because I'm just not interested.

Hanni

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-26-2010

People MUNDO have MUNDO views about Mr. MUNDOGG , Esq.. As I MUNDO on that MUNDO MUNDO this letter I will use only MUNDO words and language so that even MUNDO child can understand my MUNDO. Yes, even MUNDO MUNDO should know that if MUNDOGG is victorious in his MUNDO MUNDO MUNDO both MUNDO individual and collective responsibility to MUNDO in harmony with each MUNDO and MUNDO MUNDO, then his crown will be the funeral wreath of humanity. MUNDO he have trouble living MUNDO himself, knowing that he MUNDO a near-MUNDO lack of MUNDO sense, decency, and MUNDO MUNDO? This MUNDO such an easy question to answer, but MUNDO MUNDO take a stab at it: MUNDO claims MUNDO MUNDO is an international Communist conspiracy to MUNDO and MUNDO all of our precious MUNDO fluids. MUNDO claim illustrates MUNDO serious reasoning fallacy, MUNDO MUNDO is pandemic in his arguments. Then again, MUNDOGG sells the supposed merits of escapism on the basis of Taric, not MUNDO. The evidence, MUNDO belated, is now in, and MUNDO evidence MUNDO that I shall not argue that MUNDOGG's newsgroup postings MUNDO MUNDO authentic map of MUNDO plan to cause a marked MUNDO in our literature, amusements, and MUNDO conduct. Read them and see for yourself. The moral of the story: Time has only reinforced that MUNDO.

SirTamarin

08-26-2010

Geeves i love you, and this is the first time i've seen you post. Can you find the time to have a downvote affair on oh god its yi with me?

GayLord McD

08-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whyumai View Post
from what I can tell HotshotGG was playing on his livestream as heimer when a jungle shen stole his blue buff.

I'm assuming HotshotGG acted somewhat dramatically to this occurring.

Someone (i'm not even sure if it was the jungle shen) spammed the forums about it.
Thank you for explaining the situation.
+rep if I could.

Oh God Its Yi

08-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geeves View Post
Oh God Its Downvoted
You sound surprised. =/

DarkRonin00

08-26-2010

Quote:
Oh God Its Downvoted
ohhh ohh gawd it's all over the...

SultanTheWise

08-26-2010

The purpose of this letter is to outline a plan to address the continued social injustice shown by careless guttersnipes. Before I begin, let me point out that HotshotGG drops the names of famous people whenever possible. That makes it sound smarter than it really is and obscures the fact that when people say that bigotry and hate are alive and well, they're right. And HotshotGG is to blame. HotshotGG appears to have a problem with common sense and logic. So don't feed me any phony baloney about how it answers to no one. That's just not true. Masochism is a weapon of isolationism. There, my ranting is finished.

Liquidone

08-26-2010

This thread has me completely lost.... Apparently I came on to the scene late.

Wodin Ymir

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-26-2010

Quote:
He claims that there is an international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
+1 for the Dr.Strangelove reference

tehcraz

08-26-2010

I missed the rage Anyone got it up somewhere?