Kassadin's Dominion ult in 6 months time

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

General Quackers

06-24-2013

Riftwalk
200 mana
90/75/60 sec cooldown

- Kassadin teleports to target location dealing magic damage to all enemies in the area. Kassadin can activate this ability again within 5 seconds, up to 2 times, dealing increased damage per activation.

stormfallen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-24-2013

...Isn't that Ahri's ult?

Nyx87

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-24-2013

A worse Ahri ult

Genericke

06-24-2013

And yet, I wouldn't mind seeing this after dealing with 1.5 years of broken nonesense.

Soul of Infirc

06-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genericke View Post
And yet, I wouldn't mind seeing this after dealing with 1.5 years of broken nonesense.
^

Golly

06-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genericke View Post
I must be the minority here where I don't have a personal vendetta against broken champs. I never like seeing a champ nerfed into obscurity. I want all of them to be viable.

I think a really bad champ can affect your team, similarly as if the other team had an OP.

That vlad who goes bot a rushes wota will be a liability.

Orphane

06-24-2013

I just want Kassadin to be balanced so I can actually play him.You might argue half of it is his OPness, but Kassadin is fun.

AlphaFerric

06-24-2013

For once I find myself agreeing with Orphane, and not having a desire to call Golly a scumbag (CDR Ashe ftw).

I spent a good chunk of time pre 30 playing kass in SR, and had a ton of fun with it. I'd love to be able to enjoy him again without feeling like I was ruining a game for potentially 9 other people.

Golly

06-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaFerric View Post
...desire to call Golly a scumbag (CDR Ashe ftw).
If only you heard our teams skype calls... :\

The Fizznity

06-24-2013

I would be okay with OP's changes. I mean, not really, Ahri already got screwed over and made into a boring poke champ, but at least we wouldn't have to deal with "herpaderp free wins".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golly View Post
I must be the minority here where I don't have a personal vendetta against broken champs. I never like seeing a champ nerfed into obscurity. I want all of them to be viable.

I think a really bad champ can affect your team, similarly as if the other team had an OP.

That vlad who goes bot a rushes wota will be a liability.
Right now, unless we have a break from kass, it will take a very long time for him to fade from his position as shining OP hammer of ******baggery. Even if 3.9 were to make him perfectly balanced, he would still feel oppressive simply because he's had no counterplay for so long.

I would like most champions to be viable (no, I'm sorry, "**** you im a brick that you can't damage" is not an acceptable champion paradigm, so nunu and yorick and a couple of others need work), but Kass simply needs to not exist for several patches before he's brought back to viability. Not too many, but some.