Australian LoL Players

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GoGoGadget

06-26-2012

Bump. We deserve a server! Re-doing old splash art doesn't make riot any money - but they still do it because they are cool dudes - so that line of argument shouldn't be used anyway.

Maniacdog

06-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axecution View Post
That's pretty cool. What are the career opportunities like at iiNet? (Looking for work, you know how it is.)
Which state you in? We are always looking for good people.

Dazrix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-26-2012

Axe, you could have went off and found all this information out yourself, and you're still blind to the fact they'd have to pay these UNNECESSARY ADDITIONAL COSTS...

I don't buy free ranged eggs.. I buy caged Eggs.... why? Because I'm poor, and I like the money I do have...

Also, you've failed to comprehend the comparisons. Sad face.

Ok.... 'unlimited' is what they recieve... I know it's the same in some European countries too.. What we have in Australia is limited, very muchly so.... I would know this, cause I have family members that are always trying to persuade me to move to San Diego, and thats one of their biggest arguements for me to do so. It's unlimited. As in, without limits... Australian broadband is not really broadband in comparison to the rest of the worlds standard.

What I was referring to about the Japanese 6 yr old having access to purchase alcohol - it's ridiculous, isn't it? Kind of like the idea that perhaps another country does have 1/5th the cost of our hosting servers, right? OH WAIT someone just put that into figures, and it makes sense now... ooooooh ok... got it... you're still retarded but like to pretend that this requires some kind of technical discussion, when most people have already accepted that the reasons to do with server costs is because Australia's is astronomically high.. Kinda like you... in the drug influenced way..

Taco - assume all those people that 'agree with me' are the ones that didn't upvote you from the LoL Australia community.... Lets see who has the bigger number? Mr 800...

Btw.. providing you with free bumps, why you complaining Axe.

Dazrix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-26-2012

Star Wars online....
Global Agenda...

What do these two games have in common? They had their player base want Australian servers.. Australian servers got introduced.... Australian servers population..... 10.. Super MNC.... Australian server Population: 80 at peak..

good luck getting it.... Even if Riot do it, Australian players will still choose to play on American servers, the only way to change this, is to have free transfers.. you'd infact almost have to FORCE Australians OFF the servers. You're just another spastic that hasn't accepted what the Australian community is like.. I hate to say it, but us as a whole, are like a kid with a toy... we want the toy, so we can say it's ours.. but we're gonna keep playing with our friends toy until he tries to use ours...

Now... what you should do... is find me a list of major MMO games that have Oceania servers THAT ARE LOCATED IN OCEANIA. gg no re.. gotta find someone dumber then me..

Astronaut Teemo

06-26-2012

my average ping is 170-190 whenever i have a good internet connection rarely goes past 250
my point is some australians need to get better internet or move closer to their router. the ping here is more then enough for us to play well.

GoGoGadget

06-26-2012

Bump, Aussies deserve a server! Lower latency = More fun!

Axecution

06-26-2012

bump

Syque

06-26-2012

I'm not Australian but if there's enough players to support the server then I say why not?

GoGoGadget

06-26-2012

Bump!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syque View Post
I'm not Australian but if there's enough players to support the server then I say why not?
Absolutely! Thats the spirit!

Dazrix

06-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syque View Post
If we have enough nukes to destroy the world, then I say why not?

/sarcasm

see my point?