Australian LoL Players

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Flightmaster69

06-16-2012

living in victoria i get a stable 215 ping

Flightmaster69

06-16-2012

215 ping still dominates those yanks

Gringo

06-16-2012

It spikes sometimes, like after most patches, we suffer terrible lag for about 2-3 days and we have fantastic internet.

Gringo

06-17-2012

bump.

Slggy

06-17-2012

We definitely need an oceanic server, i am tired of having 200+ ping, i am sick of seeing the whole enemy team have lower ping combined then what i have, i am sure there's enough players out there for an oceanic server, the only problem would be is that we need server transfers, cause i wouldn't play an oceanic server if i couldn't have all my skins and the account i play atm.

Gringo

06-17-2012

That's true, and that's hopefully something Riot and their team can develop. You would see a mass improvement on the gaming environment in Australia.

CakeyZ

06-17-2012

Just an idea, but considering it may take a miracle for us to get an AUS server, what if Riot allowed people to "rent" servers? Or something to that effect? That way if we wanted the low ping, we would connect to that, if we wanted more people to vs, we would connect to NA servers.

Just an idea

Axhliay

06-17-2012

NZ, 143 ping. Ive gotten so used to it that it doesnt really matter anymore >.<

nhatminh94

06-17-2012

just play champs with no skillshots then having bad ping wont be as punishing

UXLZ

06-17-2012

The lowest I've ever gotten is about 172, and I haven't seen ping that low in a hella long time. (I live in Victoria by the way.)

The only problem I'd have with moving the servers over is that I've made a lot of friends on the NA place, and I wouldn't be able to play with them anymore. As long as I can choose which one to go on though, I'm fine with it.