Australian LoL Players

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HTMekkatorque

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-14-2013

Yeah I've had enough of this aye. Ride around in my kangaroo searching for bush tucker on a daily basis and my kangaroo hop's then skips and then jumps just like my internet.
In Sydney, best ping maybe averages out about 150~200 and my worst ping I wouldn't know because your data doesn't show me anything higher than 999.

The Mochi

02-14-2013

Bumps

Assassin7890

02-14-2013

Come on Riot do us a favour.

The Mochi

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisGoGoGo View Post
Hi guys, sorry for our silence on this thread.

We know you’re playing under bad pings and suffering from peak-hour patch-time and that’s not cool. We’ve been investigating the issue for quite awhile already. I personally visited Sydney a few months ago and had a chance to talk to a lot of people in the industry and got some insight into the problem.

Our research is still ongoing, but we’re learning a lot and making progress evaluating various solutions. We’re dedicated to improving your Leagueof Legends experience, so please accept our apology for the delay.
Also I'm almost 100% sure that none of us would really care about the peak hour patch time, if we had a choice between that and making our ping better. But hopefully those two would come together.

The Mochi

02-15-2013

Bump

Dinste

02-16-2013

3k here we come

GodlikeMike

02-16-2013

Love this idea, Riot need to start thinking of the bigger picture if they want LoL to be competitive World wide...

pawsd

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-19-2013

wb

anuscreem

02-20-2013

Honestly there are SO many Australian players, it boggles my mind a server hasn't been opened here yet.

Dota 2 has one, why can't LoL?

Dinste

02-20-2013

bump