Australian LoL Players

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

pieceofpecanpie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2013

I think I hear crickets...

...playing the worlds smallest violins

I'm sad.

Longsta

02-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisGoGoGo View Post
Hi guys, sorry for our silence on this thread.

We know you’re playing under bad pings and suffering from peak-hour patch-time and that’s not cool. We’ve been investigating the issue for quite awhile already. I personally visited Sydney a few months ago and had a chance to talk to a lot of people in the industry and got some insight into the problem.

Our research is still ongoing, but we’re learning a lot and making progress evaluating various solutions. We’re dedicated to improving your Leagueof Legends experience, so please accept our apology for the delay.

For the delay?? Its been years of just "evaluating" you havent done anything we been playing on this ping for years please do something before i ragequit

Szahn

02-05-2013

Daily bump.

That Obese Guy

02-06-2013

bump

Szahn

02-06-2013

Bumping for Riot response.

Hëllion

02-07-2013

3 years worth of playing on 205 ping, I won't stop.. but it would be nice to have a server here.

pieceofpecanpie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-08-2013

This will be one of the first times I don't participate in a seasonal event (Christmas, Halloween, Chinese New Year). Normally I'd consider getting something, in this case I quite like the Corki and Jarvan skins, but I won't be buying them.

I highly recommend everyone do the same, and avoid giving Riot any monetary support.

H0M3RS1MPS0N

02-08-2013

The australian fan base of League of Legends is rapidly increasing. Please do something about the latency issue. LoL is a great game, though played at a disadvantage often frustrates me.
Please hear us aussies out Riot!

Fogspawn

02-08-2013

So was just playing ranked with a mate.. then boom he copped a 9999 ping and it wasnt his internet from home. it was him having issues connecting to the na servers. just cost me a series promotion and he is down from 1400 elo. PLease i beg we need this servers.

xTuned

02-08-2013

Bump, for 2nd riot response.