Australian LoL Players

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

S0Stronk

06-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dweia View Post
130? How'd you manage that? I basically never drop below 220.
I get 180 ping pretty constant, never gets above 200. Brisbane, Bigpond. Telstra may or may not have the best rep, but they are more consistent and reliable than any other provider. Plus Cable is better than ADSL if you want to be stable. You gotta be a bit lucky with ADSL and be close to exchange. Can't wait till the NBN comes though. Fibre baby.

EddyEduardo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-16-2012

Bump. I don't mind the ping, but I do blame it on me not being able to play TF and Alistar properly.

250 ping at best

Bux Zántel

06-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by S0Stronk View Post
I get 180 ping pretty constant, never gets above 200. Brisbane, Bigpond. Telstra may or may not have the best rep, but they are more consistent and reliable than any other provider. Plus Cable is better than ADSL if you want to be stable. You gotta be a bit lucky with ADSL and be close to exchange. Can't wait till the NBN comes though. Fibre baby.
The Australian government doing something they actually said they were going too?

please explain.

Weedy9504

06-16-2012

I get around 180 at home.. 4 hours west of brisbane. If I go to work my ping drops down to around 120ish but thats with 1gbps fibre ( and also its 2am in the morning )

S0Stronk

06-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bux Zántel View Post
The Australian government doing something they actually said they were going too?

please explain.
Thus far lol. They have a few suburbs just about done in Brisbane I believe. But who knows, change of government and they might scrap the idea lol. Would be prime real estate to live in with FTTP whilst everyone else still on copper.

Bux Zántel

06-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by S0Stronk View Post
Thus far lol. They have a few suburbs just about done in Brisbane I believe. But who knows, change of government and they might scrap the idea lol. Would be prime real estate to live in with FTTP whilst everyone else still on copper.
God bless Australia. Long live Julia!

FIREL4KE

06-16-2012

I just avoid skill shot champions.

Gringo

06-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dweia View Post
130? How'd you manage that? I basically never drop below 220.
Neither, I used to get 190-195 constantly. Now around 250-300+.

Gringo

06-16-2012

I have an ADSL port that is on the same as my phone line, we're getting it fixed so that we can get ADSL2+, will this make it any better?

I So Pwned You

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-16-2012

Once I played Ezreal with 350+ ping. NEVER AGAIN.