Australian LoL Players

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mr Knubbers

01-09-2013

bump

Mr Knubbers

01-09-2013

bump

Mr Knubbers

01-09-2013

bump

Jryiah

01-09-2013

Shrimp on the barby mate?

Mr Knubbers

01-09-2013

bump, and no, its chuck another steak on the barbie. nobody eats shrimp.

I Only Jax

01-09-2013

Why not just put some server thing that will boost signal from AUS to NA so we can alls tay and play on NA much better solution instead of creating a new "realm" for AUS players. I play with 168 ping that's ok but 100 is also good enough.

Willayyy

01-09-2013

bump

Mr Knubbers

01-09-2013

bump

Mr Knubbers

01-09-2013

bump

Lebakz

01-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcethul View Post
Okay, So a vast majority of people are saying that an Australian Server will not be established due to the small amount of players that will be playing on it. Excuse me, why do Brazil and Turkey have a server? Brazil, being a 2nd world country probably only have a few thousands on their server where as Turkey.. I don't need to explain. If an Australian server was to be released, We'd have the Australians of course transfer from NA (or EUW). We'd have the New Zealand lot, Singaporeans and the rest of Oceania & Australasia. These numbers would soon add up and not to mention that some people from NA may play AU. The Australian server community may be less stressful, less trolls and may suit peoples play-styles without having to get angry at *Bleeping* trolls who ruin your game.
I partially agree with you here although Singapore and the "rest of oceania" will most likely play on the Garena server which is located in singapore. So the player base will only really be targetted at the east coast of AUS and NZ, however, there are a lot of players from NZ and most of the population of Australia is on the east coast. So I still reckon that we should have at least the same amount of players as Brazil.