Australian LoL Players

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Snsaz

11-15-2012

Bump

boomTechies

11-16-2012

Please make a server for Australians, riot stop spending money on skins and make something to improve the performance of the gameplay for players.

Seraphy

11-16-2012

bumped

LubedAndReady123

11-16-2012

i can't imagine playing lol with anything less then 180 ping. it seems unheard of. an australian server would be greatly appreciated.

Rowly

11-16-2012

We need a server riot. I have been playing for 2 and a half years now and have heard plenty of rumors about servers but to no avail. Even thought about making an account for Garena servers. But i did my research and have found out from a number of forum posts that they have plenty of issues (due to the fact their servers are not riot owned and operated).

If i can play Dota 2 on 70 ping from the west coast of Australia and that game is in BETA make Oceanic servers happen for us please. Dota 2 will be free to play after it's release, i know of a lot of Aussie friends that cant stand the lag and have gone to Dota 2 for a more reliable MOBA experience.If you make the servers and i can tell you right now of at least 20-30 players personally that would switch to Oceanic Servers

TL;DR. You have a Korean server, two European servers and a North American server. What about us, it is not fair.

Edit: Oh and the Brazilians have their own server now.....

Raveoh

11-16-2012

Bipitty bumpity bimped bump.

Tektekk

11-16-2012

~Bump

Im Jordo

11-16-2012

bump

The Mochi

11-16-2012

Bump

Rowly

11-16-2012

Bump