Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Australian LoL Players

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MyOnlyStar CN

10-24-2012

come on 2000

Memi

10-24-2012

Please give us a server so we don't have to play with down syndromes americans.

summoz

10-24-2012

We've been forgotten about guys lol

turrdfergason

10-24-2012

I never realized so many Australians play on NA server until I started playing early monrning eastern us games.

Please get these laggers there on servers. Its driving me insane. People D/C every single game, and they are always from Australia

I made a thread about this yesterday and got bashed but its true.

I played another game this morning where blitz was like OOOHHHHH GAWWWW my PINGNGNGN COMMP SUCKS LAG SO BAD.

Me: blitz are you from Australia

Blitz: yes....................... PIINNINGINGIN LAGGGG

Fashbinder

10-24-2012

I can still land skillshots no prob, just the real flashy lee sin q w/rene e q e is sloppy.

requium

10-24-2012

Quote:
turrdfergason:
I never realized so many Australians play on NA server until I started playing early monrning eastern us games.

Please get these laggers there on servers. Its driving me insane. People D/C every single game, and they are always from Australia

I made a thread about this yesterday and got bashed but its true.

I played another game this morning where blitz was like OOOHHHHH GAWWWW my PINGNGNGN COMMP SUCKS LAG SO BAD.

Me: blitz are you from Australia

Blitz: yes....................... PIINNINGINGIN LAGGGG

This is rubbish dude, I've won 701 games now not including ranked and I haven't left a game for over a year. Being Australian or having high ping has nothing to do with leaving, it does put us at a disadvantage though, which is sad.
Give us a server Riot!

Exile Pony

10-24-2012

I heard there will be an oceanic server, which covers AUS NZ and acouple of Asian countries to

requium

10-24-2012

Quote:
xTundra:
I heard there will be an oceanic server, which covers AUS NZ and acouple of Asian countries to

Where'd you here this? I'm REALLY excited to get an oceanic server. It'd be so amazing.

Exile Pony

10-24-2012

From a couple of friends and sutff, hopefully it is true

G4MESDEAN

10-24-2012

bump