Australian LoL Players

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CrusRuss

10-15-2012

You guys realise that Australia makes up 0.001% of the population right?

I'm aussie and just got back from New York - I've never felt so insignificant

Skayze

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrusRuss View Post
You guys realise that Australia makes up 0.001% of the population right?

I'm aussie and just got back from New York - I've never felt so insignificant
Solid math, that means out of the 32 million active LoL players, 32000 are Australian. Pretty sure the playerbase for AU/NZ is just a smidge bigger than that.

zakisGOD

10-15-2012

yeah, so i was 1500 and basicly i would still do really well every time, but it is definately hard to do some things. like i have gotten many katarina pentakills, and i am still fairly fast with her but imagine if i didnt have this 1/2 a second delay. would love life. and soo hard to ali combo lol^^

SynGG

10-15-2012

with they ever make a australian server, seems like we are being strung along...

Primeknight

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisGoGoGo View Post
Hi guys, sorry for our silence on this thread.

We know you’re playing under bad pings and suffering from peak-hour patch-time and that’s not cool. We’ve been investigating the issue for quite awhile already. I personally visited Sydney a few months ago and had a chance to talk to a lot of people in the industry and got some insight into the problem.

Our research is still ongoing, but we’re learning a lot and making progress evaluating various solutions. We’re dedicated to improving your Leagueof Legends experience, so please accept our apology for the delay.
what do u mean investigating the issue? the issue is that they live far away therefore they get big ping theres no way to fix that. But i dont think australia has a big enough playerbase to get their own server unfortunately. I mean honestly think how ur queue times will be. Youll probably have an hour queue time at only 1800 elo.

GenoXcide

10-15-2012

Bump for aussie justice

zakisGOD

10-15-2012

https://www.facebook.com/LikeIfYouPl...ndsInAustralia
like this page i am trying to prove that there is plenty of Australians and New zealand players that play this game for a server spread it around if you want the server. doing this because i know barely anyone uses the servers

Reevezy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-15-2012

Long queue times would be worth the ping improvement.

Tektekk

10-15-2012

Bump

swiftdynamo

10-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by S0Stronk View Post
It needs to be Oceania and incorporate the Southern Asian countries to be enough numbers to justify building a Major section of LoL.
Yea like a south east asian/oceania server