Australian LoL Players

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gringo

10-14-2012

Bump.

OJ191

10-14-2012

bump

really though we should bump this after season 3 starts, we won't get anything b4 then.

xFERGO

10-14-2012

My ping sits in between 200 - 220. Now im not sure how hard it would be for riot to make another team of people based in australia to run its own private server.

But i don't see why not? There a tons and tons of aussies buying tons and tons of RP to play.

Why the hell can't we catch a break for once? Out of ALL of the mmo's i've played, NEXT TO NONE have had australian servers and VERY FEW have had oceania servers.

Cattington III

10-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xFERGO View Post
My ping sits in between 200 - 220. Now im not sure how hard it would be for riot to make another team of people based in australia to run its own private server.

But i don't see why not? There a tons and tons of aussies buying tons and tons of RP to play.

Why the hell can't we catch a break for once? Out of ALL of the mmo's i've played, NEXT TO NONE have had australian servers and VERY FEW have had oceania servers.
swtor did and look what happened to it

OJ191

10-14-2012

People *****ing about the supposed lack of population in GD again :S

I'd just like to point something out (repost from another thread).

Quote:
Originally Posted by OJ191 View Post
There are some 35 to 40 million people living in oceanic countries with english as an official language...

like 25 mil of that is aus and nz, where there have been stats taken showing that roughly 2/3 of us are gamers in some form.

Well lets take that 35 mil number, now if only 1% of that plays LoL there is going to be around 350 000 players. Even 0.1% is still 35 000.

Even averaging 20 minutes per game, with 12 hours of constant gaming each and every day (so ignoring queue time), with a completely unique team and enemy team with you as the only common factor between games, it would take you 2.96 years to play with everyone.

Is that not enough players for you?

Even with the 35 000 player population, it would still take you 108 days to meet everyone.

HermitXD

10-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cattington III View Post
swtor did and look what happened to it
Well swtor didn't die because it made an aussie server now did it?

I played it, it was cool it was just.. I dunno not that exciting. Never had a problem with lack of people, then again I quit early on.

Desperrr

10-14-2012

best ping:230ms ..... Perth , Australia..

Yazamat

10-14-2012

NZ is just south of Australia and we definitely feel your pain.

Evěl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-14-2012

Riot pls..

Hughmad

10-14-2012

if i ever get <50ms ping, i'd cream