Australian LoL Players

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cattington III

10-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisGoGoGo View Post
Hi guys, sorry for our silence on this thread.

We know you’re playing under bad pings and suffering from peak-hour patch-time and that’s not cool. We’ve been investigating the issue for quite awhile already. I personally visited Sydney a few months ago and had a chance to talk to a lot of people in the industry and got some insight into the problem.

Our research is still ongoing, but we’re learning a lot and making progress evaluating various solutions. We’re dedicated to improving your Leagueof Legends experience, so please accept our apology for the delay.
now that is some sweet business guy double-speak.

pawsd

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-02-2012

Quote:

We know you’re playing under bad pings and suffering from peak-hour patch-time and that’s not cool. We’ve been investigating the issue for quite awhile already. I personally visited Sydney a few months ago and had a chance to talk to a lot of people in the industry and got some insight into the problem.

Our research is still ongoing, but we’re learning a lot and making progress evaluating various solutions. We’re dedicated to improving your Leagueof Legends experience, so please accept our apology for the delay.
best news

LetMeCarryThis

10-02-2012

Riot! Do you think this "problem" will be fixed until end of this year? Can you give us some informations? Will it be fixed? If so when? Do you need testplayers? How far is this going? And so on sorry for my english just moved here.
Mfg LMCT

Coom

10-03-2012

bump

Hirumonogatari

10-03-2012

i'm seriously getting sick at yelled at. i almost always lose laning phase just because i cannot reliably dodge skillshots. best scenario you take free hits. worst scenario you get hit by a full combo and die. repeatedly.

it's frustrating to know you shouldn't be performing so badly but are because of factors outside of your control.

LetMeCarryThis

10-03-2012

Hopefully they fix it soon:] would be perfect as a christmas present!

Reevezy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-03-2012

bump

Jungle Jarvan IV

10-03-2012

After watching spectator mode it's like an entirely different game at 0ms

superwill222

10-03-2012

Quote:

Hi Chris, thanks for your reply, glad to hear from someone. Would you be able to give any further info? I realise that you don't want to say anything that will be held against you and I think we can all appreciate that, but even if you could say something like "I think it's unlikely because..." or "if it was going to happen we would need..." or even "our major concerns are..."

I'm glad to hear you're actively looking at a solution. There really are quite a few of us over here, and Australasia is even bigger. Would be stoked to have a better gaming experience.

Peace.

Maniacdog

10-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACIREMAK View Post
I'm from Tasmania, Australia and this discussion is abit stupid because we can easily get under 150 ping the lowest I've gotten was 22 ping which is good even in the proper region but I must agree that it would be great if we had tournaments for Australian/ New Zealand.
This is impossible. 22 ping is never going to happen in Aus without a Oceania server. You my friend are crazier than singed....

Unless of course you're running your own international submarine cable out of Sullivan's cove...

If you are hook a brother up...