Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Australian LoL Players

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ACIREMAK

09-17-2012

I'm from Tasmania, Australia and this discussion is abit stupid because we can easily get under 150 ping the lowest I've gotten was 22 ping which is good even in the proper region but I must agree that it would be great if we had tournaments for Australian/ New Zealand.

Gringo

09-17-2012

Quote:
ACIREMAK:
I'm from Tasmania, Australia and this discussion is abit stupid because we can easily get under 150 ping the lowest I've gotten was 22 ping which is good even in the proper region but I must agree that it would be great if we had tournaments for Australian/ New Zealand.

A bit stupid? I personally find that an untasteful word. 150 ping? We're at a disadvantage, this may be fine for you but 90% of Aussies and Kiwis are having the same problems I am.

Éçlipsè

09-17-2012

Quote:
ACIREMAK:

Lies, unless you guys get to use the same route NZ does, which grants a slightly better ping. But still. LIES.

Libra Man

09-17-2012

I want this so much

Gringo

09-17-2012

Quote:
Libra Man:
I want this so much

Euphoreia

09-17-2012

22 Ping is faster than the speed of light (as far as I know?), by the way.

That said, an Aussie LoL server would be -sick-

Playing from Brisbane, QLD, Aus. Average ping is 185-205.

Tr0n Corleone

09-17-2012

want
server is down at 9.30 on a monday night gg

Broken Angels

09-17-2012

I give this 100% support. It's so hard to play champions mechanically correct, with such a horrid ping. Eg, Brands combos, Oriannas combos, Blitz grabs, Ali headbutt pulv, Ezrael combos, And that's just to name a few. I believe an Australasian/Oceanic server is long overdue.

Gringo

09-17-2012

Quote:
Kaptain Kingsley:
lol, 'apology for the delay'.. are you talking about delay of a response to the thread, or delay of Australian Servers? I really hope it's the latter.

The thread unfortunately. But, sooner or later they will yield to our greatness.

VoidBro

09-17-2012

I live in NZ and I average 160-180 ELO. ali combo is frikkin impossible which is sad because hes my most played ranked champion