Australian LoL Players

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

vargo

09-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KobaltCC View Post
I'm in Canada and regularly get 200+ ping.
ON THE SAME CONTINENT

I feel your pain...
thats your internet

Naje

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-14-2012

Well calling out other players on the forums is not allowed so I can see a moderator removing both threads relatively easy.

Gringo

09-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dohpin Trainer View Post
Well calling out other players on the forums is not allowed so I can see a moderator removing both threads relatively easy.
I guess, but this should've been an exception.

Gringo

09-14-2012

Bump.

Gringo

09-14-2012

Bumpies.

Hewty

09-15-2012

Any update from LoL as to when this is ever going to happen??

Location - Canberra, Australia
usual ping - 198-210
Lowest ping -190; honestly have nfi why it went that low and has only happened once!
Highest ping - 500+

Cursed Yeti

09-15-2012

ok so now there is a Brazilian and turkey server when will we get ours. our community has been going and yet we haven't gotten a server ....

akaRaven

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-16-2012

You have the statistics, you know how many players there are and how much money we spend, you know all the facts.

You also know that moving all of us to our own server will end up with similar problems to BR.

But, it will also lighten the load on the NA server. Than we won't be having all this fuss about patches that constantly being the server down.

Whilst the NA server constantly dies every so often, the EU/BR/Asia server keep running, why? That is because they have less players, less stress on the servers, more time for Riot to actually maintain the server and keep it stable.

Meanwhile on NA, where are pushing the server to it's limits, forcing lag, ping issues, login issues and so on and so forth. Moving X players to another server not only will help them with a better game play, make you look like a better company, but also assist the NA players with a better service.

It's a win all round because currently the whole Oceania can't play and this is our prime time to play. Sunday ~6-7PM, no work, few hours before we sleep for work or school, time for ourselves after busy week. If we had our own server we could still be playing, NA would still be up and there would be no cost for maintenance and no loss of money on players not being online.

Gringo

09-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cursed Yeti View Post
ok so now there is a Brazilian and turkey server when will we get ours. our community has been going and yet we haven't gotten a server ....
I know, I feel as though we are getting closer!

Gringo

09-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by akaRaven View Post
You have the statistics, you know how many players there are and how much money we spend, you know all the facts.

You also know that moving all of us to our own server will end up with similar problems to BR.

But, it will also lighten the load on the NA server. Than we won't be having all this fuss about patches that constantly being the server down.

Whilst the NA server constantly dies every so often, the EU/BR/Asia server keep running, why? That is because they have less players, less stress on the servers, more time for Riot to actually maintain the server and keep it stable.

Meanwhile on NA, where are pushing the server to it's limits, forcing lag, ping issues, login issues and so on and so forth. Moving X players to another server not only will help them with a better game play, make you look like a better company, but also assist the NA players with a better service.

It's a win all round because currently the whole Oceania can't play and this is our prime time to play. Sunday ~6-7PM, no work, few hours before we sleep for work or school, time for ourselves after busy week. If we had our own server we could still be playing, NA would still be up and there would be no cost for maintenance and no loss of money on players not being online.
Thanks for the post, I appreciate the effort you put into writing it.

Yes, I couldn't have said it better myself. ^-^