Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Australian LoL Players

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gringo

09-13-2012

Quote:
ChrisGoGoGo:
Hi guys, sorry for our silence on this thread.

We know you’re playing under bad pings and suffering from peak-hour patch-time and that’s not cool. We’ve been investigating the issue for quite awhile already. I personally visited Sydney a few months ago and had a chance to talk to a lot of people in the industry and got some insight into the problem.

Our research is still ongoing, but we’re learning a lot and making progress evaluating various solutions. We’re dedicated to improving your Leagueof Legends experience, so please accept our apology for the delay.

WE GOT A RED POST GUYS! SUCH A GREAT FEELING!

Yes! So happy! So glad all of you put the time and effort into this threads bumping and awareness. Thank you all so VERY MUCH!

Thanks Chris, I appreciate the response so very dearly. I hope very soon to see a server, and I would personally like to thank you again for responding on such a delicate topic.

Gringo

09-13-2012

I am very sorry to all of you by my inactiveness. I will try my very best every day to do what is my duty, to keep this thread fresh.

I am very thankful I have a great bunch of people on this thread, to bump regularly. Thank you guys, so overwhelmed.

HermitXD

09-13-2012

As an auzzie I must say, Bloody Oath Mate!
190-200 good ping, Ballarat, Australia.

MrSalty

09-13-2012

nobody cares about making a server for u 1500 ppl

milkz

09-13-2012

bump

EbonyKnife

09-13-2012

Yes, australian server do want.

NedKelly199

09-13-2012

Bump! R!ot give us aus servers!

MasterMirage

09-13-2012

Quote:
ChrisGoGoGo:
Hi guys, sorry for our silence on this thread.

We know you’re playing under bad pings and suffering from peak-hour patch-time and that’s not cool. We’ve been investigating the issue for quite awhile already. I personally visited Sydney a few months ago and had a chance to talk to a lot of people in the industry and got some insight into the problem.

Our research is still ongoing, but we’re learning a lot and making progress evaluating various solutions. We’re dedicated to improving your Leagueof Legends experience, so please accept our apology for the delay.

I love you.

ikarusdk

09-13-2012

10 years from now.

Talking to my son.

"I remember when I was about your age... I used to play on 230 ping. Kids these days..."

PewPewItsATurtle

09-13-2012

I get 160-180 in australia, sydney.
I guess i have good internet?