Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Australian LoL Players

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MaximumOverload

08-01-2012

keep this bumped guys, Aussies need there own server!

Seriousnes

08-01-2012

I doubt they'll release a statement saying it will be one way or the other. If they say one thing and it turns out not to be true, we've got the whole Magma Chamber/Stealth Rework all over again.

MaximumOverload

08-01-2012

EVERYONE

JUST POSTED THIS THREAD ON REDDIT. MAKE SURE YOU UPVOTE IT!

http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/xi4yq/to_all_australian_players_this_is_your_chance/

Husy15

08-01-2012

There are a whole group of friends i'd lose from NA T_T, but yer i want this australian server

free bump ftw

P.S to any americans saying we are a minority and we dont matter

ima get every kangaroo in our bloody counter to come kick you in the ass

(Btw a kangaroo kick can break bones )

Fullbringer

08-01-2012

Actually I wouldn't leave the NA servers because I've invested to much on skins, champs, runes etc.

Husy15

08-01-2012

Quote:
Fullbringer:
Actually I wouldn't leave the NA servers because I've invested to much on skins, champs, runes etc.

on most games, when there's a server transfer for a country (or due to overflowing capacity) it usually means u keep ur account and info, so you'd have everything you currently have

MaximumOverload

08-01-2012

b

Muztardus

08-01-2012

Quote:
LukasAdro:
Aussies need a srever COME ON!

Oh and never give the brazillians a server, they are rude, and are quite poorly skilled players. Aslo they refuse to speak english except for the offensive insults.

On second thought give brazillians a server just to get them the hell out of the english speaking servers.

Most Brazilians speak English quite well and, to be fair, if I got trolled and flamed by North Americans as badly as they do I'd troll too.

SaedaS

08-01-2012

wow theres actully ppl bumping now...thankgod, ill leave it to u guys for the night

trojantomcat

08-01-2012

Quote:
Patyfatycake:
im from nz 180 ping 1520 elo :\ Its bearable. Just dont expect me to ali combo.

I FEEL DAT PAIN BRO! melbourne here